Board update this afternoon

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Steve
Site Admin

Board update this afternoon

Post by Steve »

hey all,
just a note that I'll be doing an update to the board later today....it's mostly back-end stuff so not much will be noticed after it's done. There's been an ongoing issue with the the indexing for searching doesn't always work well and hopefully this will resolve some or all of it...will see over the next couple of days. Anyway, I'll probably shut the board down for about an hour while I'm doing this.

thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
justme1510_Linda

Re: Board update this afternoon

Post by justme1510_Linda »

Thank you Steve for all the wonderful things you do to keep this board running so well so that we can keep in touch.
You are a terrific man to do all of this.
Giant hugs and a great big thank you to you!!!
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

thanks for the kind comment, Linda....it's been a lazy-hazy Sunday and have the time ;)

anyway, it's back up...please report any bugs you might notice. The search backend is currently indexing(it will take a few hours to complete) and hopefully we'll know more about it working then. I don't use IE for a browser much but noticed some cursor jumping around issues when I did...this should resolve that, too, for those that might have experienced the same thing.

Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
justme1510_Linda

Post by justme1510_Linda »

I am sure you are like anyone else and enjoy getting ATTABOYs.......and you really deserve them for running this board of crazy ladies. LOL!!!
You know we all love you and appreciate all that you do for us.