Future rate increase.....

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Gina_Ooakbabies

Re: Future rate increase.....

Post by Gina_Ooakbabies »

I found the problem, my bank account that was associated with paypal was closed so paypal isn't letting me spend any money that i have in there, it paid for the doll-fan for this year but that's it. until i get a new account, I can't use my paypal. will next time i need to pay again, will i need to pay the increased amount since it was a bank problem? I no longer have the subscription to df due to that problem. it's just paid for this year and wont renew
Ebay ID: Ittybittybabies 738 100% positive
Carol GA

Post by Carol GA »

So if we are already subscribed, there won't be a rate increase? Ever or just until our current subscription runs out? Where do we find the information on how we are subscribed, how much we pay and if we can pay ahead so our rates won't go up. I love it here but would also love to keep the rates where they are, if I can. Every little bit helps. If it means prepaying to save $, then I might do that.

Thanks so much, Steve.
Gina_Ooakbabies

Post by Gina_Ooakbabies »

My current subscription runs out in june.
I need to change my email and use my aunts paypal account cause i still don't have a bank account again yet.

this is what my doll-fan page says

DollFan 12 Months
CANCELLED
06/17/2010 06/17/2011 PayPal $12.00

Paypal had cancelled it when my bank account closed my account for lack of funds, when I tried to add funds, I found out my account was closed and paypal cancelled my doll-fan subscription which will run out in june.

what do I do?
Ebay ID: Ittybittybabies 738 100% positive
Dolly Dee

Post by Dolly Dee »

Hi Steve, I am sorry to bother you but as I am a "computer illiterate", I do not know how I pay. May I assume that I am on a continuous renewel for my membership? Thanks, Dee Ann