Future rate increase.....

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Steve
Site Admin

Future rate increase.....

Post by Steve »

and no, it won't effect your current recurring subscription if you are already a member ;)

I've been debating this for a few months now but because of increased cost from the network operating center where the server DF is maintained on plus the plan on moving to a bit of a more robust system it's no longer going to be the same $1/mo it has been for years. The change will more than likely take place this Sunday(so if you aren't a member yet and have been thinking about it now's the time) and it will $2 for 6 months and $20 for 12 months...having tiered pricing like that makes a bit more sense to me.

And again, if you are currently subscribed your current subscription rate won't change. If your current subscription expires which normally occurs due to the subscription itself being cancelled at some point and you need to resubscribe(there is normally a two week window between a subscription expiring and a user being completely removed)with the same username you will still be presented with the same $1/month option; if you are completely removed from from DF where your username no longer exists due to a subscription expiration and not renewing within that time frame then you would need to start over at the new price point. How subscriptions work can be found at the FAQ at http://www.doll-fan.com/kb/3/ for those who have not perused it yet.

Anyway, feel free to post your questions/concerns if you have any.

thanks,
Steve

btw, I'm probably going to be doing a fairly large board update here in a bit. If you see any funkiness it is more than likely due to that. I'll post when I'm done.
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
KrisC

Re: Future rate increase.....

Post by KrisC »

Makes sense to me!
Thanks for having this board. It's a wonderful place to have and come too!
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Gotcha! I would have noticed a board annoucement update though, if the title didn't say "future rate increase" :lol: :lol: I didnt read it because I would pay it no matter what..well as long as it was reasonable, but based on what the current charge is, I would guess it would be.. So, sorry I did not see the update to the board post..

PS> Great board and you do a great job running it! Thanks..
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Here, Here Steve. You do do a good job and I for one, really appreciate this board being available to us. I've never joined any others and don't intend to. DF is great for me.

Thank You,
Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Judith19

Post by Judith19 »

I belong to others, but this is where I come~~~~~Thank you from me, too~~~~
AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I renewed my subscription yesterday at the old prices but would not care if it was a bit more. Thank you for explaining it all Steve and this forum is much cheaper than a shrink! I must have a place to come and share my passion of dolls with all of my friends.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
MandyJ

Post by MandyJ »

Thankyou Steve :toast:
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Thank you Steve for having this board for us. I love comming here and talking dolls. I appreciate all you do to keep DollFan up and running.

Pat
Wishing you a blessed day.
Debras Doll Designs

Post by Debras Doll Designs »

Thanks for the great job Steve! :toast:
robincarrol

Post by robincarrol »

No matter what it is I will pay it. I love it here.

Speaking of which. Steve where do I go to find out when my sub is up. Paypal canceled my sub when I clicked the wrong button. :oops:
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

robincarrol wrote:No matter what it is I will pay it. I love it here.

Speaking of which. Steve where do I go to find out when my sub is up. Paypal canceled my sub when I clicked the wrong button. :oops:
You should be able to see it at http://www.doll-fan.com/amember/member.php Please let me know if you can't

thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Hi Steve!
Thanks for all your hard work!! I love viewing & "talking" to the other dolly people on doll-fan!!
God Bless You ALL LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love & Prayers,
Barb
Gina_Ooakbabies

Post by Gina_Ooakbabies »

mine is on auto renew, i just put $12 in my paypal account.. will it stay the same since I am already a member here or will it be going up?
Ebay ID: Ittybittybabies 738 100% positive
Iekie

Post by Iekie »

Hi Steve,

Until so far i did not pay a dime...
Will you please sent me a PM to tell me how i can pay and what's going to be different ?
My english is not thet good, but of one thing i'm sure, i want to stay at this forum !!!
Can you please help me ?????

Thanks, Steve.

Iekie
:hi ya:
JillinAK

Post by JillinAK »

Works for me as well. A great board and up keep is great.
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Iekie wrote:Hi Steve,

Until so far i did not pay a dime...
Will you please sent me a PM to tell me how i can pay and what's going to be different ?
My english is not thet good, but of one thing i'm sure, i want to stay at this forum !!!
Can you please help me ?????

Thanks, Steve.

Iekie
:hi ya:
Hi Iekie,
You have a current subscription to DF and did it via PayPal...you can see what you have paid via your member area at http://www.doll-fan.com/amember/member.php Your current subscription is $12/12 months and will continue at that. The FAQ for PayPal subscriptions is at http://www.doll-fan.com/faq/category/2/paypal.html

thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
Raussie21_Ros

Post by Raussie21_Ros »

erin1958 wrote:Here, Here Steve. You do do a good job and I for one, really appreciate this board being available to us. I've never joined any others and don't intend to. DF is great for me.

Thank You,
Erin
I agree :D THANKYOU Steve...Ros.
Beautiful Chanel..coming home soon...

Iekie

Post by Iekie »

Thank you so much Steve, i must have forgotten i paid, it's been a long time since i became a member....
iekie
Gina_Ooakbabies

Post by Gina_Ooakbabies »

I paid $12 then it said I canceled which I didn't it still took the $ but if I check, it gives me the option to subscribe to doll fan... do you know what's going on? I don't want to lose my user name if it's un subscribed me. I have been subscribed since 2002.
Ebay ID: Ittybittybabies 738 100% positive
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Gina wrote:I paid $12 then it said I canceled which I didn't it still took the $ but if I check, it gives me the option to subscribe to doll fan... do you know what's going on? I don't want to lose my user name if it's un subscribed me. I have been subscribed since 2002.
What you see is the ability to subscribe to a gallery..not the forums. The FAQs for PayPal and cancellations is at http://www.doll-fan.com/faq/category/2/paypal.html

thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret