Doing some server work

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Steve
Site Admin

Doing some server work

Post by Steve »

hey all,
The site might get slow or responsive for the next bit...doing some server work which will effect performance.

thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
Dolores

Re: Doing some server work

Post by Dolores »

Steve, could this work have somehow effected my membership status? Using the link you forwarded to me, through Brenda, I was able to re-instate my account and get in last night. However, today when I tried to get in, I got the same screen requesting I sign in, but not being able to get in - again.
I re-used the link you sent last night and was able to get in. Could you check to see what the issue is - in the back ground, so I don't encounter this issue everyday now.

Thank you so much,
Dolores
Image;ImageImage
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Hi Dolores,
No, it wouldn't have effected your account that way.....everyone would have if it did. If it is constantly asking you to log in you probably want to clear the cookies and cache from the browser that you use..let me know how it goes.

Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

I figured out on Wednesday that somehow (haven't got a clue how) the URL I was using for Doll Fan had changed. I always access Doll Fan from my drop down box, where I had accessed it before. But the URL had changed from HTTP: to HTTPS.

I changed it back to HTTP: and PRESTO!! everything was correct again. I don't know how it happened but it is okay now. Thanks goodness!
Image;ImageImage