Concerning Jana Yepez

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Annette

Re: Concerning Jana Yepez

Post by Annette »

Aly, that is VERY scary!! Nothing is safe anymore. :(
Hugs Annette
AlyMarie

Post by AlyMarie »

They hit my hubby for $500. Of course Paypal reversed it and went after the scammer (it was from a hacker website) but the fact that someone could even *do* this and have it not show up on your Paypal account is scary. Paypal needs to fix that loophole and quick!
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

Pebby wrote:
Suzanne wrote:Her name is Jennifer too.. This isnt the same Jennifer that was scamming everyone is it?

edited to say.. that was Jenny Gannon... I guess its not the same...too bad!

Suzanne, Jenny Gannon is from Ohio, I hope she is next to get caught, we should mail that article to her but then would she even comprehend?
This Jenny that lives in Ohio...Does she live near Carmen Reyes/Emil F Solderwich(I may have the last name spelled wrong)~Ebay ID emilf53? This is who scammed me and several others right before Christmas this last year. Unfortunately, these people are sociopaths and unlikely to change. It's a good thing I live so far from Ohio. :evil: :D :flamethrow:
UGGH..Don't want to think about that again.
We really need a "pill popping" emoticon. :lol:
Matthia

Post by Matthia »

Looks like someone finally bailed her out. Now she can go get a job and send me my $950. Yeah, right.
Annette

Post by Annette »

Shannon, I was scammed by a "Reyes" too, but don't think that was the first name she used. One of the girls on here managed to get her money/doll from her after harrassing her for a very long time. Only I wasn't that lucky. :(
Hugs Annette