updates today

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
Steve
Site Admin

updates today

Post by Steve »

hey all,
I'm going to be doing some updates to the server and a little bit to the site today so it might get a bit clunky and be temporarily down from time to time.
thanks,
Steve
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
georgeanne

Re: updates today

Post by georgeanne »

Boy I sure am glad I looked at this post because DF is definitely wonky for me right now. But I don't mind since I know it is only going to make DF better when done.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Jacqualyn

Post by Jacqualyn »

Thank you oh Master Steve sir!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :foryou: :foryou: :heart:
GailCarey

Post by GailCarey »

it's nice to know that Steve actually exists!
xCarolX

Post by xCarolX »

Steve exists all right! His omnipotence reigneth! lol
Carol
alienor

Post by alienor »

:lol: :lol:
capcookinltnancycapers

Post by capcookinltnancycapers »

Steve thank you for your answer to me on billing. Also, I hope you are giving strong strong consideration to deleting the terrible posts(I have already sent you the post/links). I think there should be a system to delete posts that are unwanted on a persons posts - if they do not want them on there....just like FaceBook. Some people here seem confused and not reading properly on some issues. I am still asking you to delete all the current posts regarding the lists I have previously sent to you. Sincerely, Nanc
alienor

Post by alienor »

capcookinltnancycapers wrote:Steve thank you for your answer to me on billing. Also, I hope you are giving strong strong consideration to deleting the terrible posts(I have already sent you the post/links). I think there should be a system to delete posts that are unwanted on a persons posts - if they do not want them on there....just like FaceBook. Some people here seem confused and not reading properly on some issues. I am still asking you to delete all the current posts regarding the lists I have previously sent to you. Sincerely, Nanc
so you want we will be censured ?
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

Sounds to me that she is trying to censor us.....hmmmm
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

tracey427 wrote:Sounds to me that she is trying to censor us.....hmmmm
Of course she is, she only wants people to agree with her and not have their own opinion. :roll:
netta1213

Post by netta1213 »

Hi, Doll fan this is Kay's Nursery. I just want to let everyone know that I'm on Doll fan :) And that I have this baby on ebay :wink:
Here is the link http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyE ... :LNLK:MESX
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

netta1213 wrote:Image

Hi, Doll fan this is Kay's Nursery. I just want to let everyone know that I'm on Doll fan :) And that I have this baby on ebay :wink:
Here is the link http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyE ... :LNLK:MESX
Your baby is beautiful but this belongs on Reborn Dolls For Sale, not on Steve's update thread. You'll get the hang of it. Welcome to Dollfan! :wink: