I'M GIVING A TEXT OUT TO MY GIRLS!!!

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
LadyPJ7

I'M GIVING A TEXT OUT TO MY GIRLS!!!

Post by LadyPJ7 »

Yes!!! Sometimes we are so busy trying to catch-up on our agendas which we plan each daily routines to fulfill our goals that we never quite get there, and if we did we would be some "BORE INDIVIDUALS!" Also, while running our tasks, we hide our inner Kindness, not allowing the "Light" in us to Shine! You all are some Wonderful Gifted People, and I'm so happy to be apart of you all!! So I'm taking out some time just to say, I see you, (in words), I hear you, (in words), we pray together, (in words), we listen, (in words), we unload together, (in words), sometimes cry together, (in words), and we love together in Sprit, this is Awesome!! We are Family Around the World!!

I thought I had a big dilemma about "The Cost of Rooting Reborns and Silicones," so I decided to place it out on the board, ole-boy, I'm so glad I did, those girls jump in and gave me love, they wasn't about to allow me to walk with binders on. They stop the Show and school me from some needed Skills, and I appreciate them giving themselves, there are many of you had my back as we say, and please believed, not any has gone UNTHANKFUL. So I'm giving a TEXT OUT, if you don't see your name, you are included too! ELISABETTAS, KIM, MEG, KIMSKIDS, DANA, DEBRA, LISA, MELINDA, JEAN, DION, BRIT, SHERRYBABIES, LIA, ANGELICABEB, ANGIE, BRENDA, JUDYISMYNAME, SHELLYDOLLMAMA, BRENDA'S, TENIL, and ERIN!! I call it SISTER LOVE!! You all are my Experts. :grouphug:
jeannesteenies

Re: I'M GIVING A TEXT OUT TO MY GIRLS!!!

Post by jeannesteenies »

So true and so kind of you to acknowledge those wonderful peeps!
Jenny

Re: I'M GIVING A TEXT OUT TO MY GIRLS!!!

Post by Jenny »

I love everyone on here! Several ladies on here , I consider very very dear friends....we text and talk daily as well as PM back and forth here on dollfan! :D