I HEAR THE SCRATCHING OF THE CHALKBOARD

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
LadyPJ7

I HEAR THE SCRATCHING OF THE CHALKBOARD

Post by LadyPJ7 »

I'm in the company the Warmth of Our Community, and HUSTON......! WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM.......!!!!

The Chalkboard has fell on me, and all I hear is the scratching from all angles!!! One of our DF finest is creating my DREAM BABY, and I dont want to push any buttons. I wake-up with this Beautiful Baby on my mind, and that's pretty much my Brain. :banghead: :banghead: :bash: :bash:

A. While driving, I see a billboard of a baby that resembles my Precious, I'm trying to look at it until it clear my sight, that's crazy!! What about driving? :dunno: :dunno:
B. I goes inside Wolly-World, not to get what I went inside for, the diaper section has stole my sight :shock: :shock: :shock: the baby on the Huggies, (say it with me!) L@@k like my Precious. Now the brain really clouds-up.... They've performed an illegally act of Plagiarism, How dare them!, :bringiton: :bringiton: , looking around to see if anyone notice how strange I was looking at the different babies in the ads of their labelings, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now I perfectly quietly choose my moments of my babies hauls and my Precious during, "someone help me say it!" :goodnight: MIDNIGHT-SHIFT!!!

Okay! I stated all that, just to ask, how do you not rock the boat with your Sculptor, and how do you keep your composer, cool????? :numchuk: :poke: :pray: :help: :nopity: :goofy: :goofy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :toofunny: :toofunny: I hope that I supplied you guys with some grins, smiles, laughter, a chuckle, smirk !!
WISHING ALL OF MY DF FAMILIES: "HAVE A BLESS & HAPPY CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!" May Love flow through your hearts and soul. Bless somebody with the act of kindness, during these times our courtrooms, jails, hospitals, and the lonely needs a smile!
HushabyeMargie

Re: I HEAR THE SCRATCHING OF THE CHALKBOARD

Post by HushabyeMargie »

:lol: I think all of us have been there! I'm waiting on a little one right now. Anticipation is the sweetest! I don't hurry the artist. I know she is working towards the very best outcome and I don't want to disturb that creative flow by putting pressure on her...been there myself a few times.
Blessings!
Margie
Hushabye Babies
LadyPJ7

Post by LadyPJ7 »

LadyPJ7 wrote:I'm in the company the Warmth of Our Community, and HUSTON......! WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM.......!!!!

The Chalkboard has fell on me, and all I hear is the scratching from all angles!!! One of our DF finest is creating my DREAM BABY, and I dont want to push any buttons. I wake-up with this Beautiful Baby on my mind, and that's pretty much my Brain. :banghead: :banghead: :bash: :bash:

A. While driving, I see a billboard of a baby that resembles my Precious, I'm trying to look at it until it clear my sight, that's crazy!! What about driving? :dunno: :dunno:
B. I goes inside Wolly-World, not to get what I went inside for, the diaper section has stole my sight :shock: :shock: :shock: the baby on the Huggies, (say it with me!) L@@k like my Precious. Now the brain really clouds-up.... They've performed an illegally act of Plagiarism, How dare them!, :bringiton: :bringiton: , looking around to see if anyone notice how strange I was looking at the different babies in the ads of their labelings, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now I perfectly quietly choose my moments of my babies hauls and my Precious during, "someone help me say it!" :goodnight: MIDNIGHT-SHIFT!!!

Okay! I stated all that, just to ask, how do you not rock the boat with your Sculptor, and how do you keep your composer, cool????? :numchuk: :poke: :pray: :help: :nopity: :goofy: :goofy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :toofunny: :toofunny: I hope that I supplied you guys with some grins, smiles, laughter, a chuckle, smirk !!
WISHING ALL OF MY DF FAMILIES: "HAVE A BLESS & HAPPY CHRISTMAS WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!" May Love flow through your hearts and soul. Bless somebody with the act of kindness, during these times our courtrooms, jails, hospitals, and the lonely needs a smile!
LadyPJ7

Post by LadyPJ7 »

HushabyeMargie wrote::lol: I think all of us have been there! I'm waiting on a little one right now. Anticipation is the sweetest! I don't hurry the artist. I know she is working towards the very best outcome and I don't want to disturb that creative flow by putting pressure on her...been there myself a few times.
Thank you so much Margie for informing me that I'm not alone in this small world of Ours! :hug: