NO DOLL FAN MEMBER...............

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
LadyPJ7

NO DOLL FAN MEMBER...............

Post by LadyPJ7 »

First and far most, I thank FATHER GOD for making it all Possible!!! :pray:

I Know it totally impossible to respond to all of the Topic of a new years post, so I just letting everyone know my DNA is here with my DF Family :grouphug: if you do get a chance to read this, I want you all to know that my prayers have been answered, there's Soooo Much Love for each other on this Forum, and it showed on Dion's Topic! We lost a Member this year, (if it was more than one, I stand to be corrected), also DF Members lost Family & Fur Members too. I dedicate all the love that was shown through this Forum, not a single person had to walk along through thier lost ones. If advice, prayer, shared new comers of your families, instructions, beware of preyers, shared pictures, events, e-vites, inside of your homes, release of venting, helping newbies, or for a good laugh was needed, you all forfilled the VIODS, I Highly Commend you all for stepping up on your A game, and allowing your precious love flow through this forum.
THIS SPEAK VOLUMES!!!****************** YOU ALL DID THIS!!!!

Let's continue to Orchestrate this in High Gear in the many years to come, and Have A Bless, Prosper, Happy 2014 !!! I love each one of you!!! An to Steve & your Family as well!

************************************* :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: *************************************
Judith19

Re: NO DOLL FAN MEMBER...............

Post by Judith19 »

:grouphug: :heart: :hug: :grouphug: :heart: :hug: :grouphug: :heart: :hug:

AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb »

You are so sweet Pam and I totally agree!
DF ladies are always there when you need them :D
Much love and blessings to all in 2014 :foryou:
Thank you,
Angelica

georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Thank you and I agree with you 100%. The people on this forum have helped me through some tough times and I love them and am forever grateful to them for all they've done for me.

Blessings and much Love for 2014.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Rosewood Jannie

Post by Rosewood Jannie »

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :foryou:
Annette

Post by Annette »

I totally agree!
There is no better bunch of ladies than here on Doll-Fan. They are there, in good times, and bad, with support and encouragement, and love and prayers, whenever they are needed. They have been there for me through health issues, and other things that tested my strength and faith.
I love each and every one of them!
I wish you all a Blessed, Healthy and Happy New Year!!
:grouphug: :heart: :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:
Hugs Annette
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

I agree with all that has been said so far! Doll-Fan is such a great place to come at the end of the day to read & unwind & to share needs or prayers or praises!!! God Bless You ALL!!!! May 2014 be a great year for you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Love & Prayers,
Barb
Inspired_Rebecca

Post by Inspired_Rebecca »

I agree also. Doll fan ladies are the best :)

I hope 2014 brings good health and happiness for everyone. Happy New Year! :)
Rebecca
LadyPJ7

Post by LadyPJ7 »

Ladies!! Thank Yourselves applaud You All!!
MandyJ

Post by MandyJ »

A lovely thread.

Hubby and I didn't have a particularly good 2013 but we live in hope that 2014 will look up. The most important thing is good health because without that, nothing else matters.

I wish all my dollfan friends a very happy and healthy new year and may your lives be filled with love and prosperity,
Mandy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I love my doll fan friends VERY MUCH! I have made some of the best friends on dollfan and I will treasure them FOREVER! There is nothing more special then a friendship with someone that you share such a strong passion and love for!

I have leaned on a many a shoulders during the pass several years, with the passing of my precious prissy, the loss of my uncle, the horrible my daughter's divorce and her going through the victim witness program, the situation with my real father, a broken tooth and major dental work,and now the marriage of not one, but two daughter's within month's of each other!

Did I say I LOVE MY DOLLFAN FRIENDS? :D

* You never know when someone is going through a tough time and it may be YOU that touches someone's :heart: with just a kind word.....to make things better!