Member Erlene

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
erlene

Member Erlene

Post by erlene »

Hi doll fan members. This is Erlene's daughter. I'm sorry to report that Erlene has lost her battle with cancer. She passed away exactly a week ago.
Becca

Re: Member Erlene

Post by Becca »

HI there,

I didn't know her but I am so sorry for your loss. That is so tragic and heart breaking. I know it must be hard on you. It was very kind of you to let us know. I see she has a picture of a dog in her signature pic...if it was hers I hope it has gone to someone close to her that will love and care for it.
I wish you the best and hope you and your family are doing well in this sad time.
:foryou:
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

I didn't know Erlene but I just want you to know that I'm praying right now, for you and your family. Cancer is a horrible thing and has impacted my family also. My father in law has been fighting for years now, against lung cancer. It's not an easy thing to see anyone go through, let alone a family member or friend whom you love so much.

I'm sure that your Mom was so strong, gave it all she had, and fought so hard (just like my father in law is doing). For her... the battle, her sickness, her pain, it's all over now and she is resting in the Arms of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately for those she has left behind, you her daughter and the rest of her family and friends, and all of us still here in the world, our battle rages on and is not yet finished. We are still fighting, feel so much pain and loss that at times it seems as if there is no consolation for; both in our own battles we face in this life and also for those we have lost and no longer get to physically see.

There is though... consolation, peace, happiness, joy, and rest that can be found that is exactly like your Mom has right now and will have for all of eternity. Your Mom now has that physically, and someday we will too. Until then though, we can have it spiritually, through The Holy Spirit Christ has given us. All we need do is call out to Him and He will come, will comfort us, will love us, and will let us feel that peace and love that only He can give us, which is that exact same peace and love your Mom now has. And so it is ok to mourn for her, and we all should mourn for and remember those we have lost. But also rejoice for her! Because she is truly happy now, truly at peace, truly no more pain or suffering, because her spirit has left this very temporary suit of flesh and now resides for eternity in the Presence of her Creator. One day we will all be so lucky as to know what that feels like!

I'm so sorry for your loss and God Bless you.

Tiffany

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
Annette

Post by Annette »

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Mum. Sending you and your family, my condolences and prayers.
Thankyou for letting us know.
Hugs Annette
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

I'm so sorry to read of your mom's passing.
SweetSunriseBabies

Post by SweetSunriseBabies »

I'm so sorry for your loss~
~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
Dion

Post by Dion »

:cry: :cry: :cry: I remember Erlene. I didn't realize that she was ill either. I am so saddened to hear that she has passed from cancer. I know that she is resting in the loving arms of her Angels. I am praying for Erlene, her loving family and her precious friends. God bless and comfort each one of you.

:heart: :grouphug: :heart: Love and Blessings, Dion
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

I am so sorry for your loss. :(
Hugs,
Nadia

Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know.
Wishing you a blessed day.
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :heart:
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

:( So sorry for your loss xx
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
Sewingroom57

Post by Sewingroom57 »

So sorry for your loss stay strong in knowing she is now out of pain and can rest in peace.
erlene

Post by erlene »

Thank you all for the kind words. It has been rough but at least she is not suffering any longer. Now I need to find out what to do with all of her dolls
smthlisa2001

Post by smthlisa2001 »

So sorry I hate to hear that. Praying for you and your family
ROLL TIDE!
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

So sorry for your loss. My sympathy and prayers to you and the family. Thank you for letting us know.