ATTN ALL SECRET SISTERS!!!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
BeachKay

ATTN ALL SECRET SISTERS!!!

Post by BeachKay »

I have lost my list of assigned Secret Sisters. If you are CURRENTLY participating in the Secret Sister exchange, PLEASE pm the following info to me:

Your name and DollFan ID
WHEN your SS was assigned
WHO your SS is

I also need to know if you signed up for SS and HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED. I have several ladies who have never heard from their SS and although I have contacted those not following through, it doesn't seem to help much ... but I can only try to facilitate contact if you let me know ...

THANKS LADIES!!!
ABC*Monette

Post by ABC*Monette »

Sure looks like MANY of the ones on the SS are NOT participating.
How very sad :(
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: It's that time of year again...sign up for the Secret Sister Program if you are not already signed up or your current Secret Sister has not contacted you.

Please send your completed questionaire to my email at:

abrown51@fuse.net
Last edited by Mrs.B on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Does anyone still need a secret sister? Please let me know. Also, I am wondering if anyone is willing to take on a second Secret Sister????

I have two already, and unless someone else signs up, I'm afraid that someone won't have anyone. I am having to reassign some because of deadbeat Secret Sisters.

Please let me know....those holidays are coming up and I would hate for anyone not to have a SS for this special time of year.

Thank you ladies!
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: Please let me know if you are new to dollfan and want to participate in the program, or if you are already participating and have not heard from your secret sister and would like to be reassigned. Thanks so much. I will try to facilitate assignments as soon as possible.
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

LADIES.........I am hearing from a few of you that you have not been contacted by your SS.

PLEASE, PLEASE if you signed up to be a secret sister, then be one! That includes Christmas and Birthdays. If you find you can no longer be a secret sister, or just plain don't want to be one, please let me know so that I can reassign your sis to someone else!

This is completely voluntary I know, but commitments have been made and need to be followed through.

Thank you for letting me rant!
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Ladies: I have some new secret sister assignments to make and while I'm at it, if you still need one, let me know. Please send to my email, as the inbox here is getting too full!

You can email your form to me at abrown51@fuse.net. Thanks.
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Ok...the Holidays are coming up and I hope that we have 100% participation in the Secret Sister program.

If you are currently a Secret Sis and do not want to continue to participate, let me know.

If you have a sister that you have not heard from, please let me know and I will reassign you if at all possible.

If you are new to Doll Fan and have not been assigned and would like to participate, please let me know.

If I have missed someone, please let me know.

You can email me...please DO NOT pm. My email is abrown51@fuse.net
Mrs.B

Re: ATTN ALL SECRET SISTERS!!!

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: I have been doing the coordinating for the Secret Sister program for about a year and I can no longer do this. My father has become critically ill over the last couple of months and I don't see things changing for quite some time.

I neither have the heart nor the energy to do much more than what I need to do at home and to help out my mom and dad.

If someone is willing to take over, please let me know and we will post it to be sure everyone else is aware of the change. Thanks so much.
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Joy-n-Ky has graciously offered to take over the Secret Sister Program. Thank you so much Joy. Please let me know if you need anything. I so appreciate this.
ukchriss

Post by ukchriss »

Hi, Can you tell me what is SECRET SISTERS?
Also can you join in if you are living in UK?

Thanks
Jan Marie

Post by Jan Marie »

I, too, would like particulars if this is still in operation.

Thanks!