My "no DEDS giveaway" present!! from Susan of Dizon Designs

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

My "no DEDS giveaway" present!! from Susan of Dizon Designs

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Wow, wow, WOW! As you all can imagine, I was thrilled beyond belief when I found out that I had won Susan's giveaway for a full outfit in the size I wanted! :elephant: :elephant: :dance: :dance:

Then I received my outfit. I swear, it brought tears to my eyes. The set is sooooooo gorgeous! First of all, the main color is one of my all-time favorites-a celery green. It has a full-length under dress in green, panties and crib shoes all in the celery green. Then the set has an embroidered crisp white gauzy over-gown. And look at the stunning and artistic detailing of this set! I tried to get a closeup of the yoke of the gown set but my camera doesn't do a gauzy fabric justice (it puts bizarre wavy lines in it-if anyone knows how to set your camera so you don't get those lines with delicate fabrics please pm me!).

The crib shoes are absolutely darling-even the simple head band is the perfect crowning touch for this set.

It is in preemie size and either my next Max or my Saoirse will wear it (haven't decided which one to start next after I finish my Chloe Timmerman I am now working on).

Susan, I can't thank you enough for such a phenomenal gift! I KNEW it would be stunning but this set is way beyond my expectations. I can't wait to use it with my next baby!

Big hugs, Suebee

nanaglenna

Re: My "no DEDS giveaway" present!! from Susan of Dizon Desi

Post by nanaglenna »

That is stunning! I can't wait to see it on a baby!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

nanas newborns

Post by nanas newborns »

Just gorgeous, Susan's creations always are!! Lucky you to receive such a wonderful gift!! :D Nancy
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

Yes, I was a VERY lucky lady!! For sure!
pudditat

Post by pudditat »

Aw! Thanks for posting Sue! You did an awesome description!!! Will you be my advertising manager? :D

I am so so happy that you like it. I can't wait to see it on one of your gorgeous babies!

Hugs,
Susan
julieb

Post by julieb »

Beautiful Sue you lucky girl:)