Please Delete!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
User avatar
Suebee_Lullaby Lane
Posts: 5592
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 am

Do you mind if I ask how old you are Tiny Gifts Nursery? (By the way, it is a rule of DF that you MUST have your real name in your member ID). Is your real name Tiny?
Indie by LLE available-send me a pm if interested!
Image

alienor

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by alienor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 am

good find Ladies........and good memory :mrgreen:

Elizabeth

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:17 am

I'm going to go out on a limb here (perhaps a tiny limb), and say that the OP's posts have been suspicious and have raised a red flag from the very beginning. This is either a very young person or just a person looking for freebies before she quietly makes an exit. I'd be embarrassed to boast about all the expensive kits I've hoarded in one thread while at the same time looking for handouts in others.

User avatar
Pebby
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 am
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Pebby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 am

Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:Do you mind if I ask how old you are Tiny Gifts Nursery? (By the way, it is a rule of DF that you MUST have your real name in your member ID). Is your real name Tiny?

She doesn't say where she is from either. And where is she now? I don't see any response from her
Image

User avatar
dana
Posts: 1900
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm
Location: Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by dana » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 am

She is the one that posted what I took as a rude post about Petal Gomes. I have a feeling she is young.
http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=309588
Image


Image


alienor

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by alienor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 am

I just read now, and, yes very rude :?

chelle77
Posts: 14616
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Nevada,USA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by chelle77 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 am

Pebby wrote:Maybe you can raffle /give away some of the kits you already have. Now I think that is a good idea :lol: :lol: Edited to add the link http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p2775764

Re: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all t
I LOVE SOLD OUT BABIES!!! HERE ARE A FEW THAT I HAVE...not for sale... just thought I would share.. ":)

Linus Legler
Tanya Legler
Max Legler
Kyra Legler
Saoirse Brown
Buggy Brown
Jayden Scholl
Wee Yawns Winters
Gus Kewy

LOOKING FOR WALTER ROSS KIT? ANYONE? by TinyGiftsNursery
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Forum: General Dolly Discussions
Topic: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all time?
Replies: 25
Views: 773
That is a fabulous idea!! 8)
Image

User avatar
Beth
Posts: 4160
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Beth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 am

If this is her website then she is young according to what she has on her "About Me" page.
http://tinygiftbabies.weebly.com/about.html
9110
Hugs,
Beth

User avatar
Pebby
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 am
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Pebby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 am

Does anyone remember the girl who was going to make a baby for the Duggers?
Image

Elizabeth

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 am

Pebby wrote:Does anyone remember the girl who was going to make a baby for the Duggers?

Yes. Her name was Haley I think. This is not the same person. The name on the website is Helena Zwolfer. That Haley girl was young, but not that young.

lifesabeachbabyKim

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 am

Yeah that post about Petal kind of pi$$ed me off. And Tiny, I know you are a youngin' but this is NOT the way to start off your reputation on the doll world, hun. People don't look on people who beg for free stuff too kindly and being that you are sort of at the beginning of your "career" in reborning I would seriously rethink some of the things you say and are asking. Good luck but don't expect people who work just as hard as you do to give away stuff for free without some kind of compensation in return. It just isn't fair. Selling dolls right now due to the economy is hard anyway without giving away stuff we could use for OUR OWN dolls. This would be a completely different story if everyone knew you and you were not asking so you could make a buck. It is just really cheesy of you.

Barefoot Babies Tammy

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Barefoot Babies Tammy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:33 am

:popcorn:
Unbelievable.
That is a list of some mighty fine doll kits that she claims to have.
I'm sure if we can afford those kits, we can afford to provide our own supplies for our raffle.

User avatar
Beth
Posts: 4160
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Beth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 am

Pebby wrote:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:Do you mind if I ask how old you are Tiny Gifts Nursery? (By the way, it is a rule of DF that you MUST have your real name in your member ID). Is your real name Tiny?

She doesn't say where she is from either. And where is she now? I don't see any response from her
Pebby if she is as young as I think she is she should be in school. And if I was a betting person the reason she didn't come back to this post last night
is it was getting close to her bed time.
9110
Hugs,
Beth

noniesgirl - Gina
Posts: 6239
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 8:16 am
Location: Idaho
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by noniesgirl - Gina » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

If I could afford to buy a Jayden kit for $550.... I could afford to buy my own supplies. You have some high priced kits, if you want to do raffles, use the kits you have in stock or sell them and use the money for supplies. Your mom is a reborn artist also? Maybe mom can get you the supplies you need. A "Professional" reborn artist does not ask people to give her supplies so she can make money. That is tacky. Often people will sell the items needed to make a reborn for really good prices here on DF, just keep your eyes peeled or ask if anyone has anything to sell and, don't try to talk them down in price. The reborn world is becoming over-run with kids wanting everything given to them. GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE. If I did something like this as a child, my parents would have knocked me into the next year. It was hard to ask for a drink of water when at my friends house and if I did, I said "Please" and "Thank You".

Elizabeth

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm not saying she's not a child as her posts seem very juvenile, but it's lost on me as to how any child could have the sort of cash to spend on all those kits. The whole thing is fishy in more ways than one.

Brooke
Posts: 5773
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Hey Helena (aka TinyGifts), you have GOT to be kidding. You can offer $3,000 to buy silis and other babies, but you still want us to give you stuff?? When pigs fly sweetie. According to your posts you have plenty of kits to reborn and give away. Perhaps they are your Mom's kits? Give aways are wonderful and generous, but to even mention a "raffle" is just crazy. Why do I think if you did get these supplies you would be selling the results. Its not going to happen. Sure, you always say you will pay on layaway, but $3,000 or $2,000? You would be paying for years. I am lucky to dream about a baby in the $300 range.
I also think it is strange that you post these messages, but you never reply. Strange.
Bad girl. Go stand in a corner.
And no dinner for you tonight.

Meg

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Meg » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Elizabeth wrote:I'm not saying she's not a child as her posts seem very juvenile, but it's lost on me as to how any child could have the sort of cash to spend on all those kits. The whole thing is fishy in more ways than one.
We have seen children on this board before who have thousands to spend on full body silicones, kits, reborns etc...mummy and daddy seem to be very free with their money sometimes!

Elizabeth

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Meg wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:I'm not saying she's not a child as her posts seem very juvenile, but it's lost on me as to how any child could have the sort of cash to spend on all those kits. The whole thing is fishy in more ways than one.
We have seen children on this board before who have thousands to spend on full body silicones, kits, reborns etc...mummy and daddy seem to be very free with their money sometimes!

Yeah I know, but this is thousands at a time. All of her posts just stink of untruths. Her mom and dad both appear to have a Facebook page. Perhaps they'd be interested to know of their child's dealings??

User avatar
Pebby
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 am
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Pebby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Beth wrote:
Pebby wrote:
Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:Do you mind if I ask how old you are Tiny Gifts Nursery? (By the way, it is a rule of DF that you MUST have your real name in your member ID). Is your real name Tiny?

She doesn't say where she is from either. And where is she now? I don't see any response from her
Pebby if she is as young as I think she is she should be in school. And if I was a betting person the reason she didn't come back to this post last night
is it was getting close to her bed time.
Yeah maybe in school
Image

Jenny
Posts: 11284
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 am
Location: Rincon,Georgia
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Jenny » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I think she should be out of school by now!! Maybe she is doing her homework now or chores!!! :lol:
Image

Post Reply