Please Delete!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
Julie56
Posts: 1916
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 am
Location: Sunbury Australia

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Julie56 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Let me get this right, we donate the supplies for the raffle/give away, then are we expected to pay to go into the raffle, if the money was going to charity or the reborn was being donated to a nursing home, DF members would have no hesitation in donating, but unfortunately for you, DF members are a lot older and wiser and recognise a scam when they see it

Tiny Gift's, if you were my child , the first thing I would do is take away all your reborning supplies, and I know the law doesn't allow it but a good old fashioned spanking wouldn't go amiss either,
Image

Aliceintheozarks

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Aliceintheozarks » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Good Grief... I read that thread several times to make sure I knew what she was asking. We give the supplies and then we get to pay something for the raffle?? I think we LOOSE... Loose on this one. Sounds like she is the clear winner. I see NO reply from her either... Gee, I wonder why?

susies tinymiracles
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 am

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by susies tinymiracles » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Aliceintheozarks wrote:Good Grief... I read that thread several times to make sure I knew what she was asking. We give the supplies and then we get to pay something for the raffle?? I think we LOOSE... Loose on this one. Sounds like she is the clear winner. I see NO reply from her either... Gee, I wonder why?
OK so I don't post much but have been following this all day and I have noticed that there is also 1 guest logged in to this thread ALL day :lol: :lol: Bet it's her? :hi ya:

lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Alexandria, Alabama
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 pm

I want to know who her Mom the reborn artist is. Is she a member here? Are those actually this little girls reborns that she created or did another artist (her mom or other) create them ?
Debra C. Jadick
Lasting Memories Reborn Nursery
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
Specializing in Custom Reborns & Reborn Repairs
Image

Brooke
Posts: 5773
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Brooke » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah, I've been wondering that too. Mom??? Are you here???
I know I'm being mean here, but the more I think about this the angrier I get. Sooo, check out her Walter http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2783720. Seems to me our Tiny Little can use some rooting practice.


lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra
Posts: 8195
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:05 pm
Location: Alexandria, Alabama
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:14 pm

she didn't make walter she bought him
Debra C. Jadick
Lasting Memories Reborn Nursery
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
Specializing in Custom Reborns & Reborn Repairs
Image

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Okay... Sorry ladies for the misunderstanding, but I do read my posts.. I thought some of the comments were quite rude Infact. :cry: Let me start off by saying.. Nevermind. This won't be a raffle.
I wanted to to do a giveaway/contest. Yes, I would donate the baby to someone in need, but I can't do it all by myself. I NOT a scammer as some of you may think. I just thought this would be a nice idea for the ladies on the forum to get together and chip in, and all participate in the giveaway. YES, you would get recognition, as some you you obviously need to have. If it was a raffle, yes, you would get a free to ticket. But, the comments were quite disappointing... Infact.. I am really suprised to see this. But what really isn't fair is bringing my other comments in on ther posts, and using them against me, and saying to sell my dream baby. I don't really want to do this giveaway anymore of this is how your going to act. Sorry. :( and thank you to those ladies who understood, and were at least friendly about it.
Image

Elizabeth

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

TinyGiftsNursery wrote:Okay... Sorry ladies for the misunderstanding, but I do read my posts.. I thought some of the comments were quite rude Infact. :cry: Let me start off by saying.. Nevermind. This won't be a raffle.
I wanted to to do a giveaway/contest. Yes, I would donate the baby to someone in need, but I can't do it all by myself. I NOT a scammer as some of you may think. I just thought this would be a nice idea for the ladies on the forum to get together and chip in, and all participate in the giveaway. YES, you would get recognition, as some you you obviously need to have. If it was a raffle, yes, you would get a free to ticket. But, the comments were quite disappointing... Infact.. I am really suprised to see this. But what really isn't fair is bringing my other comments in on ther posts, and using them against me, and saying to sell my dream baby. I don't really want to do this giveaway anymore of this is how your going to act. Sorry. :( and thank you to those ladies who understood, and were at least friendly about it.

Well, thank you dear for the insults and clearing up nothing. Your posts are your own words. Perhaps you should think better of certain things before you post them.

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Pebby wrote:Sounds like she has 2 Jaydens
Um.. How would I have 2 Jaydens?
Image

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Brooke wrote:Yeah, I've been wondering that too. Mom??? Are you here???
I know I'm being mean here, but the more I think about this the angrier I get. Sooo, check out her Walter http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2783720. Seems to me our Tiny Little can use some rooting practice.
Maybe you should read a little more.. I didn't make Walter.
Image

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Julie56 wrote:Let me get this right, we donate the supplies for the raffle/give away, then are we expected to pay to go into the raffle, if the money was going to charity or the reborn was being donated to a nursing home, DF members would have no hesitation in donating, but unfortunately for you, DF members are a lot older and wiser and recognise a scam when they see it

Tiny Gift's, if you were my child , the first thing I would do is take away all your reborning supplies, and I know the law doesn't allow it but a good old fashioned spanking wouldn't go amiss either,
Wow! Thanks for the insult! Yes I am 16, but I am no child. I love what I do, and I am not leaving. Sea like thus what you want me to do! It actaully really hurts for you to say that.. I take much pride in my work, and I am very wise my self. I am not a scammer, and would never scam anyone! I was scammed myself, and it really stunk. But thanks for your opinion... :/
Image

User avatar
Pebby
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 am
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Pebby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:59 pm

TinyGiftsNursery wrote:
Pebby wrote:Sounds like she has 2 Jaydens
Um.. How would I have 2 Jaydens?
Maybe I misread, evenso , shocked that you have no money and want us to donate but yet your not willing to give up one of your kits to supposedly do a give away. To pay 550.00 for a kit then want people to donate to you kits, and all supplies to make a reborn just doesnt sound right.
Image

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Pebby wrote:
TinyGiftsNursery wrote:
Pebby wrote:Sounds like she has 2 Jaydens
Um.. How would I have 2 Jaydens?
Maybe I misread, evenso , shocked that you have no money and want us to donate but yet your not willing to give up one of your kits to supposedly do a give away. To pay 550.00 for a kit then want people to donate to you kits, and all supplies to make a reborn just doesnt sound right.
Just wanted to do a giveaway with the ladies here!
! I thought it would be fun of we all chipped in on supplies, and I was the Reborner... I really hate fighting on the forum! It's so silly, and it's all about a stupid giveaway I was thinking about doing. People are just stating to assume things, like I don't have money for my dream baby, or a silicone. People are starting to think I am a scammer. :( I just don't think it's fair that you ladies just start making assumptions, when maybe you should just pm me to clear things up. But thank you for contacting me. If you want to talk more please pm me as I am so frustrated at the moment with the hurtful comments I have received.:(
Image

User avatar
TinyGifts_Helena
Posts: 534
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by TinyGifts_Helena » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Aliceintheozarks wrote:Good Grief... I read that thread several times to make sure I knew what she was asking. We give the supplies and then we get to pay something for the raffle?? I think we LOOSE... Loose on this one. Sounds like she is the clear winner. I see NO reply from her either... Gee, I wonder why?
Well.. I am here. Relying to all the hurtful comments I have received just like you wanted. Wow, I cannot believe how mean people can get. I am not a scammer. I just wanted to do a giveaway with everyone chipping in, and me being the reborning. Read all my replies to others comments or pm me. :(
Image

User avatar
Beth
Posts: 4160
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by Beth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:32 pm

TinyGiftsNursery wrote:
Julie56 wrote:Let me get this right, we donate the supplies for the raffle/give away, then are we expected to pay to go into the raffle, if the money was going to charity or the reborn was being donated to a nursing home, DF members would have no hesitation in donating, but unfortunately for you, DF members are a lot older and wiser and recognise a scam when they see it

Tiny Gift's, if you were my child , the first thing I would do is take away all your reborning supplies, and I know the law doesn't allow it but a good old fashioned spanking wouldn't go amiss either,
Wow! Thanks for the insult!Yes I am 16, but I am no child. I love what I do, and I am not leaving. Sea like thus what you want me to do! It actaully really hurts for you to say that.. I take much pride in my work, and I am very wise my self. I am not a scammer, and would never scam anyone! I was scammed myself, and it really stunk. But thanks for your opinion... :/
Your not a grown-up either. Well I can only speak for myself but I don't have any dealing with someone under the age of 18 to 21.
9110
Hugs,
Beth

User avatar
cookielover
Posts: 8206
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area, California

Re: Please Delete!

Post by cookielover » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm

You have learned a valuable lesson here: Playing with the "big girls" can be painful at times.... they don't mince words and are generally looking for the truth. If your feelings are hurt..... I am sorry, but you need to put more thought into what you say before you come in to play again. Instead of attacking the girls because they hurt your feelings with their opinions.... why not think about "why" all this happened in the first place. Ruth :heart:
Image
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.

Suzy1963

Re: Please Delete!

Post by Suzy1963 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Tiny when I was sixteen I often did things without thinking of how others perceived my bright ideas.My parents often had this expression :shock: :shock: Now my husband has it! :lol:
You probably are a nice girl who just came on here trying to belong and just went to exaggerated lengths in some of your posts.Just be yourself .We have some lovely younger members on here as well.Enjoy yourself and be sixteen.I am sure you will fit in nicely.No raffles! :D

User avatar
Suebee_Lullaby Lane
Posts: 5592
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Please Delete!

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Tiny, you must have missed my only post...the rules on DF are that you MUST have your name somewhere in your member ID and you are also suppose to have a banner on your avatar that you are a minor. It is very important for people to know who they may be doing business with as minors cannot be legally held responsible if they take someone's money but do not end up providing the product. It would also have helped in this posting if we had known you were a minor. People probably WOULD have contacted you in a pm to inform you that you were coming across a bit self-centered and suspicious, particularly for being a new member. The ladies here would have taken you under their wing rather than :trout: if they had known you were so young.

Please make sure you contact Steve (the administrator here on DF) and get your ID name to include your real name and the fact that you are a minor. I think you will find that people will be more understanding in the future if you are honest with those things.
Indie by LLE available-send me a pm if interested!
Image

User avatar
dana
Posts: 1900
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:31 pm
Location: Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas

Re: Please Delete!

Post by dana » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Suebee_Lullaby Lane wrote:Tiny, you must have missed my only post...the rules on DF are that you MUST have your name somewhere in your member ID and you are also suppose to have a banner on your avatar that you are a minor. It is very important for people to know who they may be doing business with as minors cannot be legally held responsible if they take someone's money but do not end up providing the product. It would also have helped in this posting if we had known you were a minor. People probably WOULD have contacted you in a pm to inform you that you were coming across a bit self-centered and suspicious, particularly for being a new member. The ladies here would have taken you under their wing rather than :trout: if they had known you were so young.

Please make sure you contact Steve (the administrator here on DF) and get your ID name to include your real name and the fact that you are a minor. I think you will find that people will be more understanding in the future if you are honest with those things.
:toast: :toast: :toast:
Image


Image

Beachwalker Mandy

Re: Please Delete!

Post by Beachwalker Mandy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 am

I don't think it's a young person at all. I don't think a young person could stock up with all of those discontinued and highly sought after kits that this person has. I think this is a person from way back on this forum, one who was famous for asking for donations for various events, among them baby showers comes to mind. Of course that is just my opinion, could be wrong. But at any rate, I would not be willing to donate supplies for a giveaway. If you can't afford to donate the item, don't run a giveaway. Simple.

Post Reply