Please Delete!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
TinyGifts_Helena

Please Delete!

Post by TinyGifts_Helena »

Please delete this post.. As you can see by the comments some people were being extremely "mean" let's say. All I wanted to do was do a giveaway for a good cause. I might have not been clear enough but that doesn't mean you have to bring iny other posts and use them against me... If anyone wants to to talk to me, pm me.. I have no problem working things out.
Last edited by TinyGifts_Helena on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dana

Re: Attention Artists, Need Supply Donaters for baby giveawa

Post by dana »

Maybe you shouldn't do a give away if you don't have supplies. You just joined and have no feed back. :?: :?: :?:

Beth

Post by Beth »

I agree with Dana plus some states it's against the law to do a raffle. I would check if I was you. :D
Hugs,
Beth
Barefoot Babies Tammy

Post by Barefoot Babies Tammy »

...and the money that the raffles might bring in would go where? Or to whom?
You might need to add that detail...

:dunno:
lisa/preciousnewborns

Post by lisa/preciousnewborns »

Steve doesnt allow raffles on dollfan.
nonnikaycarolyn

Post by nonnikaycarolyn »

I'm afraid I don't understand the premise here...we are to donate supplies for a kit to be given away or raffled? So there is a small chance we could then be the winner of a reborn we have already contributed to in the way of supplies? I consider a giveaway to be just that, an item free to the winner. I apologize, but this just doesn't make sense to me ?????

Blessings,
Carolyn
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I think I understand...... someone else provides you with everything but the labor and then you raffle it off..... yeah, right! In January, I provided 9 kits for free to some very nice DF ladies..... my expenses included the kits and the postage to send them (in one case overseas)..... the idea was to have the DF ladies reborn the kits (an expense for them) and then present them to seniors. Although the original post got "lost" in a Steve update..... I do know that at least four of them have been finished and delivered and I have faith that they will all be delivered...... it is great to be part of this sort of thing..... but it shouldn't start out with gimme gimme gimme...... JMO Ruth :heart:
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

No offense but I do raffles to raise money for needy sick kids or families. I also donate a ton of my babies for fundrasiers for causes that are near and dear to my heart. And while I have posted those links for those fundraisers/raffles here none of the money came to me it went directly to the families. And I remember I once asked if anyone wanted to donate anything for the Bee Babies that I do a lot of work with and some ladies here did donate but again that was to a cause not to me. I am not understanding what you are wanting. No offense but it seems you are wanting us to support your reborning by supplying all of the supplies, kit, hair, weighting and then you are going to make a profit off of it to boot. If you really want to do a giveaway then foot the bill. If you really want to donate then donate to a cause not to your own pocket.
alienor

Post by alienor »

:shock: :shock: what a strange idea :wink:
kd

Post by kd »

TinyGiftsNursery wrote:Hi Everyone! I want to start doing giveaways and I am thinking about doing one. As some of you may know, these giveaways are pretty pricey when all the supplies add up..
So I was wondering if any of you would be willing to donate some supplies for the giveways? Any of the following would be a HUGE help to doing these giveaways/raffles.

Kits
Eyes
Mohair
Needles
Glass Beads
Poly Pellets
Doe Suede Bodies
Paints (GHSP)
Etc..

This Giveaway/raffle is going to be for a finished reborn. I will make the reborn, and then post a raffle topic with all the pictures, and details, etc. If you are willing to donate some stuff that would be so nice, as it is really hard to do it by yourself. The baby will be made by me, and if we get a lot of supplies, I will be able to hold these raffles often.. Possibly every 2 months. :D But I can't do it without you.
Once I get all the supplies, I will be able to hold a raffle for DF members! :D
Pm me if you have some stuff.. I will mainly need kits, rooting supplies, and weighting supplies. :)
Thank you ladies! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dunno: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :o :lol: :lol:
alienor

Post by alienor »

kd, I like your comment :mrgreen:
kd

Post by kd »

alienor wrote:kd, I like your comment :mrgreen:
:lol: Maybe the girl is joking; asking for freebies, so she can raffle reborns, to make a profit? :lol:
alienor

Post by alienor »

at my age, I thought I saw everythings, but nope :mrgreen:
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

Maybe you can raffle /give away some of the kits you already have. Now I think that is a good idea :lol: :lol: Edited to add the link http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p2775764

Re: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all t
I LOVE SOLD OUT BABIES!!! HERE ARE A FEW THAT I HAVE...not for sale... just thought I would share.. ":)

Linus Legler
Tanya Legler
Max Legler
Kyra Legler
Saoirse Brown
Buggy Brown
Jayden Scholl
Wee Yawns Winters
Gus Kewy

LOOKING FOR WALTER ROSS KIT? ANYONE? by TinyGiftsNursery
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Forum: General Dolly Discussions
Topic: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all time?
Replies: 25
Views: 773
Last edited by Pebby on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Oh and here is this one too
TinyGiftsNursery wrote:I just bought my dream kit. Jayden By Natalie Scholl, I paid 550.00.. Ouch.. :lol:
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

Sounds like she has 2 Jaydens
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Pebby wrote:Maybe you can raffle /give away some of the kits you already have. Now I think that is a good idea :lol: :lol: Edited to add the link http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p2775764

Re: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all t
I LOVE SOLD OUT BABIES!!! HERE ARE A FEW THAT I HAVE...not for sale... just thought I would share.. ":)

Linus Legler
Tanya Legler
Max Legler
Kyra Legler
Saoirse Brown
Buggy Brown
Jayden Scholl
Wee Yawns Winters
Gus Kewy

LOOKING FOR WALTER ROSS KIT? ANYONE? by TinyGiftsNursery
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Forum: General Dolly Discussions
Topic: What do you consider the most sought after kits of all time?
Replies: 25
Views: 773
and you are wanting us to send you kits, mohair, weighting supplies and more at our expense!!!....YIKES!!!
jubileej wrote:Oh and here is this one too
TinyGiftsNursery wrote:I just bought my dream kit. Jayden By Natalie Scholl, I paid 550.00.. Ouch.. :lol:
I have an idea.... sell this kit and you will be able to buy your own supplies!! Just a thought!! I have to sell things all the time in order to afford other things I need.
April

Post by April »

Is your name Vanessa by chance? :D
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

WEll if I could afford to do this, I would surely just donate a baby, which I have donated in the past to a very needy cause ? Newborns in need and I didnt ask for donations, it was something I wanted to do from my heart but she can do this???
Report this postReply with quoteFBS BABY WITH 6-12 Month Layaway?
by TinyGiftsNursery » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Anyone have a full bodied silicone under $3000 but able to offer a 9-12 month layaway for me? Please pm me what you have, and some policies.. as if the silicone is under 2000 I may be able to do a 6month layaway? TinyGiftsNursery

Yeah there is something about this im not liking