Summer Baby Exchange!!

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
MyFriendLizzy

Summer Baby Exchange!!

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

I know I am new to this forum. But I thought I would liven up the section of the forum that seems oh so abandoned! :( I have been looking for a "Baby Exchange/Swap" to enter, and just missed out on one on the other forum I am a member of. I know that exchanges can be a scary thing for most. I have spent the day researching other "Exchanges/Swaps", looking at the good and the bad. I think I have come up with a way to guarantee all who participate receives a baby in return! YAY! I figured now is the best time to start and get it over before Christmas starts looming!

If you are interested in participating, please follow the link below to the entry form and rules of the exchange! :baby:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1duM4PW ... 4/viewform

I hope you all are as excited as I am!!! :elephant:
MyFriendLizzy

Re: Summer Baby Exchange!!

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Thanks Heather! :)
tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

this sounds like fun...I would like to participate...can we use a baby reborn by someone else? (I am more of a collector than a reborner)

tovi
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

This one is more for reborners. But I like to do things like this, so I will have to come up with something fun for collectors was well! :)
KeishaJay

Post by KeishaJay »

I, like you, have always wanted to do one of these exchanges. I was too late for the Mother's Day one this year on BB. I really hope this does well. It might even become a yearly headache for you, if you're lucky. :lol: Anyway, I filled out the form for you.

Best of luck,
Keisha Jay
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Lol thank you! Yes, the Mother's Day one was the one I missed out on too! I love doing these kinds of things, so hopefully this goes as planned, and is something that can be something we all look forward to every year!!!
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Last day for sign ups if you are interested! I have a total of 5 ladies participating! YAY! I will be sending emails out sometime over the weekend. My sis is visiting from Maryland and will be with me this weekend, so we have lots of fun stuff planned. :P I already have my sculpt picked out and I can't wait to start!!!
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Just wanted to touch base with everyone! Sent out emails today, so let me know if you didn't receive one so I can verify your email! First deadline is June 15th. I have attached pics here as well as in email of what is due! The first is the silly picture of ME, showing that I have the baby I will use in the exchange and that it is in my possession! Second picture shows that I have all the BASIC materials needed to complete my baby. These items are all new, un-used, QUALITY material! You can pick up extra things for your baby along the way (outfits, blankies, paci's, etc.). So far we have a total of 6 ladies participating, C.O.R.A. members have 3 more days to sign up! I hope you all are as excited as I am!!!

MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Just a REMINDER!!! Check point #1 Kit/Supplies pictures are due TODAY!!! I sent emails to everyone!!
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

ALRIGHTY!!! We are already down to 6 lovely ladies! Each has submitted pictures of their kits and supplies. Some people wanted to see which kits were being used for this exchange, so I put a collage together for everyone! This is the only pictures I will release during the exchange, UNTIL after it is complete and everyone has received their exchange baby! :mrgreen:

MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

The final results.....
Ashton_eternallovesnursery

Post by Ashton_eternallovesnursery »

aww wish I could do something like this!! will you be doing another?
MyFriendLizzy

Post by MyFriendLizzy »

Yes! I will be doing one every Summer! It will probably run June through September :)