International Gift Exchange

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
DollyBabeChris

International Gift Exchange

Post by DollyBabeChris »

I don't know if this forum gets watched a lot. I am hoping I catch just the right person :D

I watched a video today of a lady opening a box of gifts from the UK, and I was kind of jealous. I was wondering if there was anyone overseas that would want to do a gift exchange? I am thinking we could share the gender and clothing sizes of our favorite dolls to do a little shopping for each other. I also have some used clothes that I am getting sick of, that could be thrown in as well. Maybe some dolly accessories, and something for mommy too, beauty items, chocolate etc. That way we both get a fun box of surprises to open. They would be unique and things we couldn't find in our own areas. Plus, we get to make a new friend in the process. I am not wanting to spend a TON of money, maybe a pre agreed box value of $75.

You must be willing to post your response on this thread, rather than PM, just to ensure accountability. I am in the US. Sorry Canadians, I think our merchandise will be too similar to be exciting.

Has anyone done this before? Thoughts?
Chris

Meg

Re: International Gift Exchange

Post by Meg »

I believe it has been done before, or tried...people sent out their boxes and got nothing back in return. I am sure it works sometimes, but often, sadly it does not. Unless it's done between friends! Then it's awesome.
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Hmm.. I am sorry that happened. Good point.
Chris

Ashton_eternallovesnursery

Post by Ashton_eternallovesnursery »

You do take a chance that they will not send on their end but I'm sure there are some reputable ladies from overseas who would enjoy this :)

I would be looking for some one but I am broke :P
alienor

Post by alienor »

if french post was not sooooooooooooooo much expensive, I would be happy to play :?
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Thank you, ladies. I will still be looking for someone to share with. I believe that most of the women on this forum are wonderful and honest.
Chris

lauraslilones

Post by lauraslilones »

I would play :) do we share colour favourites? Styles? This sounds like fun and I have alot of time on my hands to shop now that college has finished for the summer :D
susanh

Post by susanh »

Hi
I would be happy to join in a gift exchange ...sounds like fun xxxxxx Hugs Susan xxxxx
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

I live in the UK and would be more than happy to post overseas, would love to join in the Gift Exchange
Shreborn

Post by Shreborn »

I've done couple of box swapping from Sweden, Australia and the US.
I am from the UAE, :) would love to do a trade of Brand new items :D

let me know if you are interested :)