Pay it Forward Giveaway WINNERS

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
DollyBabeChris

Pay it Forward Giveaway WINNERS

Post by DollyBabeChris »

******Thank you everyone for participating! The random numbers chosen were 6, 4, and 3. Going in order of posts, the winners are....

The Lollipop Cradle
Nanaglenna
Meg

I was a lucky recipient of a pay it forward giveaway hosted by Elisabettas Babies, and now it is my turn to have my own.

I will be making up three small care packages to give away to winners. Packages may include gently used and/or new baby clothes and any other fun things I find. If you are a winner, you must host your own Pay it Forward giveaway sometime in the future. I will happily ship oversees, however you will be responsible for any tax or customs fees.

If you wish to enter, please reply to this post acknowledging the terms of the giveaway. Please also indicate the size and gender of your favorite doll, so that I know what to include in your package. I will choose the winners with a random number generator on Saturday 8/16 sometime in the afternoon (I am in the US).

:grouphug:
Last edited by DollyBabeChris on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

LadyPJ7

Re: Pay it Forward Giveaway

Post by LadyPJ7 »

I would love to enter your pay it forward giveaway!! That's a Great idea! I'm expecting my 1st Custom Baby Boy, He's size 0-3 clothes, size NB in shoes. Thank You!
Barbi

Post by Barbi »

I would love to enter. My favorite would be preemie to newborn baby boy. Thanks so much for offering this give away.

Barbi
Meg

Post by Meg »

I would love to enter, thank you! Preemie girl would be the size for me! :)
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

This sounds like so much fun, and should I win I would be more than happy to return the gesture by paying it forward with another little care package to another dolly Mama!
My favorite baby is a girl, newborn size. Thank you so much!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

Rhonda W

Post by Rhonda W »

I would love to do a pay it forward box of goodies. I would like anything from preemie to 6 months boy or girl, surprises are so much fun.
Have a GREAT day!!!!! :hi:
LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

What fun! I'm already thinking of what I could do should I win. I'm expecting a newborn size girl and she'll need clothes :-). Please enter me.
LollipopCradle_Paula

Re: Pay it Forward Giveaway WINNERS

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to doing my own PIF.
nanaglenna

Re: Pay it Forward Giveaway WINNERS

Post by nanaglenna »

Thank you so much Chris! I love doing these!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna