My Pay it forward- through Dec 2@ 2pm WINNERS

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
LollipopCradle_Paula

My Pay it forward- through Dec 2@ 2pm WINNERS

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

I was a winner of DollyBabeChris' Pay It Forward giveaway and KarenWhitmore's giveaway :elephant: , and now it is my turn to have one.

I will be making up two small Christmas packages to give away to winners. (My third one will be done on another forum) The catch is....If you are a winner, you must host your own Pay it Forward giveaways (three of them) sometime in the future. I will happily ship oversees, however you will be responsible for any tax or customs fees.

In honor of my 25th wedding anniversary, I will have my two youngest children draw names on December 2nd at 2 pm EST and will post winners sometime that evening.

If you wish to enter, just reply to this post with a photo of your favorite baby :-) I love looking at everyone's babies!
Last edited by LollipopCradle_Paula on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
grandmasheryl

Re: My Pay it forward- through Dec 2@ 2pm

Post by grandmasheryl »

I'm going to post my fave real life baby!! hope thats ok? my precious grand daughter sorry I don't have any reborns that are my fave that I have of my own. In the "Shirley Temple" dress I made for her 2nd Christmas she is 18 mos old here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
middleofnowherenursery

Post by middleofnowherenursery »

I'd love to be entered!!
Here is a photo taken by the artist of my newest baby boy!

My preemie full body baby boy Spice who will be here in about a week, is the baby boy all the way to the left in the photo of the four babies..
Vanessa Trefethen
Middle of Nowhere Nursery
Silicone painter & rooter offering both custom and completed babies as well as armature services.. :baby:
tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

I would love to participate! here is my darling Skylar

tovi
LollipopCradle_Paula

Re: My Pay it forward- through Dec 2@ 2pm WINNERS

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Congratulations ladies! Tovi, Vanessa, and GrandmaSheryl! You are all three winners since you're the only entrants. I will message you for your addresses.

Thanks for sharing your babies with me. They are all lovely!
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel (how I won)on this one but I am still excited, will start my Pay it forward after the New Year probably end of January to chase away the winter blues. :D :D
middleofnowherenursery

Post by middleofnowherenursery »

I will have to start mine after the holidays are all done and gone as well!
So excited I won, even though it was kind of by default hehe
Vanessa Trefethen
Middle of Nowhere Nursery
Silicone painter & rooter offering both custom and completed babies as well as armature services.. :baby: