deleted

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
babylover111(Meg)

Post by babylover111(Meg) »

Is this still happening?
Mistijo

Post by Mistijo »

I would like to know too as I tried to sign up for it and was told Jan is no longer the moderator for it. Micki
sabhansen

Post by sabhansen »

Hi!

Yep it is still happening. Just contact Mrs B. I'm waiting for her to find me SS. I had a deadbeat one... :(
Mistijo

Post by Mistijo »

HI, I would love to contact Mrs B but don't know who she is or how? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Micki
Sam20

Post by Sam20 »

I would Love to participate in this but I don't think at this point of time I could give an address as I'm supposed to be moving to my mum's and her house is up for sale and they hope to be moving soon! :lol:
Lizzy_70

Post by Lizzy_70 »

if you go to the bottom of the first page of this post, there's a message from Mrs.B. Just PM her from there :)

Have a great day!
Hugs
Liz xo
britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 »

I am still waiting to be paired up with someone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Lizzy_70

Post by Lizzy_70 »

Hey Brit....I'm still waiting too.....I wonder if the SS thing is still happening? I've sent a few e-mails...I would really love to be involved in this :) Sounds like SO much fun!!
XO
Liz
britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 »

I pm'd you ! :D
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: Yes, the SS exchange is still supposed to be happening. I have tried posting in a couple of different places that everyone should email me the form so that I can match them up....I have only received two forms. I don't know what else to do. I am sorry I have not responded sooner, but I have recently had rotator cuff surgery and have been laid up for a bit.

Please email me your SS form so I can match you up if you want to participate. Those of you who have already done so, thank you. I am trying!
michele_ward

Post by michele_ward »

:hello:

I see someone asked this question in August, and it's now Septemeber :? But I was wondering if this is still something I can join?

I think this is a wonderful idea!!! Who ever thought of this is awesome! I am printing everything out right now, lol..I have so much to do today but I want to read up :wink:

I would love to join in for the next cycle since I missed the last one. Thank you...
Mrs.B

Re: THE YEAR LONG SECRET SISTER EXCHANGE

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: I have been doing the coordinating for the Secret Sister program for about a year and I can no longer to this. My father has become critically ill over the last couple of months and I don't see things changing for quite some time.

I have neither the heart nor the energy to do much more than what I need to do at home and to help out my mom and dad.

If someone is willing to take over, please let me know and we will post it to be sure everyone else is aware of the change. Thanks so much.
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Thank you so much Joy-n-KY for taking over as Secret Sister Program Coordinator!
LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS

Post by LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS »

Can I sign up for this now??
Joy-n-KY

Post by Joy-n-KY »