deleted

Forum exclusively for all gift exchanges and host information for gift givers.
JanBeth

deleted

Post by JanBeth »

Deleted
Check around. I'm sure there is some other sister program available. :wink:
Last edited by JanBeth on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
JanBeth

Post by JanBeth »

:foryou:
Last edited by JanBeth on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cherry

Question?

Post by Cherry »

How Far in advance should I or can I submit my info. for the SS Exchange? in August 2005.
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Hi Cherry, if you want you can go ahead and submit it to me, I'm the new SSE Administrator. Just pm me with the completed form and come August, I will have you a Secret Sister. :)
Last edited by amandasangels on Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry

SSE

Post by Cherry »

Thank's Amanda. :D
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Who ever sent me an email containing there questionairre, please resend it to me. I've had issues with both of my computers and have missed placed it in the transition. Thanks!

Also, if you are interested in signing up this quarter, please email me your completed questionairre NO LATER THAN AUGUST 5th, 2005. The address to email it to is. I look forward to receiving your questionairre!
Last edited by amandasangels on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Amandasangels, Did you receive my information for the SS Exchange? I sent it like a month ago.
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Cherry - I did receive your info. Thanks for making sure!
DMKreiser

did it

Post by DMKreiser »

I filled out the questionaire ... when will I hear something?
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

November is the next sign-up...I believe you sent me your info shortly after the deadline for the August sign-up. I will email you (along with everyone else)to let you know I have received your info the end of October. Thanks for asking.

BTW--- DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE QUESTIONAIRRE!!!
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser »

Number 4 asks for your phone number
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Yes, I know. I'm saying don't include that. I don't feel that it's necessary. Thanks!
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

When I originally signed up and even now.. I've never known about this, I just happened across it tonight... may I still join?? I would LOVE to participate!
THANK YOU!!!
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Angie - You can sign-up between now and November 5th for the November signup. Just email your info.

Hope to be hearing from you soon!
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

I emailed it all to you two days ago! PLEASE say you got it?! Thats sooo long! :cry:
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Excuse me, it was yesterday when I sent it, I have a copy in my sentbox if you need me to pm it to you if the email didnt work :cry: PLEASE let me know ASAP!
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

I haven't checked my email on my computer, so it should be there (I'm on my dh's computer). I WILL check it tomorrow to make sure I got it, and I'll let you know. :wink:
Angielulu

Post by Angielulu »

Great! TY! :D
amandasangels

Post by amandasangels »

Just a fyi...I am no longer the sse admin, so when sending the form please make sure you send it to the correct person who is listed above (tlmartin). Thanks!! :)
Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B »

Hi Ladies: Just wanting you all to know that I am the new Secret Sister Program Administrator. If you do not have a Secret Sister, Have not participated in the Program before, or have a deadbeat Secret Sister, please pm me and I will make sure that you get a secret sis! Any questions, please pm me!