Advice????

This section is for all our talented ladies who wish to share their OOAK gifts with others.
Nikkis_seaside_babies

Advice????

Post by Nikkis_seaside_babies »

Okay, so I've been working on my OOAK Amelia~Rose recently. I am planning on producing her into my very first silicone edition. I have finally added on her legs, but was wanting some advice.
Are they at a good angle?
Do they look as though the baby is in a relaxed sleep?
Can you see anything that needs improving?
I'm thinking about smoothing over the fold that is furthest to the right in the photo. What do you think?
Thanks,
Nikki XX

Californiateri

Re: Advice????

Post by Californiateri »

I think it's looking good - I like the position of the legs. I agree that you should smooth the crease on the right leg if you are talking about the one that is on the top surface of the leg. Looking forward to seeing her when you have all the sculpting done.
teri - and my sweeties

Annette

Post by Annette »

Californiateri wrote:I think it's looking good - I like the position of the legs. I agree that you should smooth the crease on the right leg if you are talking about the one that is on the top surface of the leg. Looking forward to seeing her when you have all the sculpting done.
I agree. :)
Hugs Annette
lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

I love them! Love all the little fat rolls lol
Nikkis_seaside_babies

Post by Nikkis_seaside_babies »

Thank you all for your compliments! They mean a lot!
Californiateri wrote:I think it's looking good - I like the position of the legs. I agree that you should smooth the crease on the right leg if you are talking about the one that is on the top surface of the leg. Looking forward to seeing her when you have all the sculpting done.
Yes,math at was the roll I was referring to, I'm definitely going to smooth it out. The more I look at the the more it looks wrong. I'm also going to give her tummy a little more definition.
Nikki xx