finished sculpt head

This section is for all our talented ladies who wish to share their OOAK gifts with others.
laina

finished sculpt head

Post by laina »

ruby 1.jpg
a lot of sanding to do as v dirty , but am quite happy considering its only a 3rd head ;0) all i gotta do now is teach myself painting lol .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laina

Re: finished sculpt head

Post by laina »

ruby 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NewbornNestLori

Post by NewbornNestLori »

Really fantastic sculpted bubba!!!
I think using a smidge of smoothing oil will help your next one too....I don't have to sand my sculpts at all, when I use oil.
But sanding is always a great way to get yourself an Xtra-smooth looking sculpt. Great newborn, chick!! Job well done!
laina

Post by laina »

Ahh thank you ! i've tried baby oil and hand cleanser , but no good as yet , I think its lack of experience giving me jip lol , I've enjoyed doing it though , and learned sooo much from it this time around ...not looking forward to sanding ;0(
NewbornNestLori

Post by NewbornNestLori »

Well my friend, you are doing wonderfully well! :heart:
I remember when I 1st started sculpting, I just could NOT figure out HOW on earth to get my bubbas smooth, like other more experienced Artists. Please know, the more you sculpt, the more it just sorta "happens" .....I can't explain it lol.

But it will happen, I promise you!!
There is only one secret to sculpting & that secret is to practice the 3 P's....

1.) PRACTICE :elephant:
2.) PRACTICE :elephant:
3.) PRACTICE :elephant:

That's the secret....Sssshhhhhhhhhh........... :heart:
laina

Post by laina »

Hiya ...Ahh thank you ... haha ! yes indeed ! I'm getting there slowly ....but very surely ;0)