Request to you talented sculptors

This section is for all our talented ladies who wish to share their OOAK gifts with others.
Mark_Haysman

Request to you talented sculptors

Post by Mark_Haysman »

BIG PLEASE!

There are soooooo many babies and new ones coming out all the time, but for us who like the largest sculpts, there are only 8 across 3 sculptors bigger than 39" to choose from. It would be so refreshing for our favourite artists to have some "new canvas" in this size to work with.

Anyone bold enough to do a 50" kit?

Mark.
NadiaK

Re: Request to you talented sculptors

Post by NadiaK »

Do you collect any Himstedt dolls? They would definitely be the bigger girls you are interested in.
Hugs,
Nadia

Mark_Haysman

Post by Mark_Haysman »

There are only two large Himstedts, Annalisa and Evimike. Annalisa is georgeous, but I just don't like Evimike. I had one in the past and the build quality was poor, and the hands especially were very out of proportion.

Thanks anyway, it was really reborn kits I was thinking of, as there are also the large masterpiece dolls, some of which are lovely.

Mark.
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

Wouldn't it be cool if they could use the scanner for the babies (BB Realborn) and make bigger kid sculpts.
MonikaS
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I hear you. I'd actually love to have a life size young lady doll to use to design clothes. Maybe at least 5'5". I don't think that is ever going to happen.
Mark_Haysman

Post by Mark_Haysman »

The frustrating thing is that you can get 44", 50", 55" (and other) full body silicone dolls with metal skeleton, but they're designed for "another purpose", with bodies that tend to be out of proportion to their size. I'm weary of approaching the makers of these and asking for a properly proportioned doll that size, for fear of my request being taken the wrong way.

Also, I prefer the soft vinyl as a medium, as it seems to look better. I'm sure FBS owners would disagree, but that's just my personal choice.

Mark.