ovens to bake full size babies

This section is for all our talented ladies who wish to share their OOAK gifts with others.
sherrys little pipsqueaks

ovens to bake full size babies

Post by sherrys little pipsqueaks »

I need to know what kind of ovens everyone uses for sculpting full size babies. I've been sculpting for about 10 years and used an elec. oven , worked wonderful for 9 years. I've purchased 2 elec. ovens and the head cracks terribly , even limbs lately and burns so I don't trust it. I've always used Prosculpt with no trouble until about the last 4 sculpts. I sculpt for Ashton Drake so I need to know what we are using in recent years. Some of these posts go back years but I need to know fairly recent. Thank you hugs Sherry :heart:
Kathleens_foreverbabies

Re: ovens to bake full size babies

Post by Kathleens_foreverbabies »

hi Sherry, I don't sculpt, just reborn but I've been using the NuWave oven for about a year and I really like it. I keep it in the garage so I don't get exposed to any fumes, etc. Hugs, Kathleen
[/img]Image
sherrys little pipsqueaks

Post by sherrys little pipsqueaks »

Hi Kathleen , Thank you for replying , not much action on sculpting but I thought I would give it a try. Yes, I use my garage also. A lot of the ladies use the nu wave so I will try that one. Thank you Sherry
violet

Post by violet »

I found always use a thermometer so you know the temp is right and I Always use a cooking bag and tie when baking a sculpt. It keeps the fumes down and I don't have to continually clean the walls of the oven.