Antoinette by An Huang *Price Reduced Until March 30th*

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
Court_LLRN

Antoinette by An Huang *Price Reduced Until March 30th*

Postby Court_LLRN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 am

I am selling my full body silicone baby girl Antoinette by An Huang. She is 22 inches long and weighs a little under 11 pounds. She wears 3 months size clothing. She is the most stunning and realistic silicone that I have ever seen in person. She has a completely open and detailed mouth that can take a full pacifier and bottle.
She was poured in platinum silicone and has different grades of softness throughout her body. Her tummy has a soft core which makes her so cuddly and lets her move so realistically. She has an armature in her arms as well as in her legs so she can be posed.
Here is a video of her movement so you can see her flexibility:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za19W7FIg2g

She did have some peeling on the sides of her hands and a very minor peel on her right ear. I sent her to Sherry who completely rematted her for me. She feels so soft and smooth and her peels have been stopped. She should have no more trouble with her matting.
She has never had a bath.
She does have a drink-n-wet system but due to her ball jointed head, the tube does not sit properly and so it tends to get kinks in it and doesn't always work. I've only tried her system a couple of times with water only just to check and see how it worked. An will be at ID&TS in Asheville, NC this June and if her new mommy is planning on being at the show, An has agreed to look at her system to see if she can correct any future problems.
This baby is absolutely gorgeous and anyone will be lucky to have her.

As I know I will get this question - the reason I am selling her is 1) my 12 year old yorkie, my beloved furbaby, left this world a few weeks ago. My heart is shattered and I am in need of a new companion. Unfortunately they do not come cheap. And 2) I am trying to go back to school to get a degree in computer science. I would like to have the extra funds in to get started on tuition. :)

Antoinette's price is $6,000 (price reduced to $5500 until March 30th ONLY), including shipping in the US. She does come with her original paperwork, including COA Antoinette number 4/6 and her silicone care instructions, and several nice outfits. Discounted international shipping although I would prefer to sell in the US. I am happy to do a payment plan for this girl but due to long-term scammers and time wasters, I do have a strict policy. I do have a few ladies who would be happy to vouch for my honest selling via layaway if anyone needs assurance.
Please message me if you're interested. Thank you! :)

These photos here were taken by An herself:

The rest of the pictures were taken by me:

More pictures coming... my computer is freezing up. :shock:
Last edited by Court_LLRN on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tracy Lorraine

Re: Antoinette by An Huang #4/6 *PICTURE OVERLOAD*

Postby Tracy Lorraine » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Such a dream baby! I'm sure it won't take her very long to find a new mommy. If anybody needs a reference for Courtney, I will 100% vouch for her. Bol!

Doll-Lee

Postby Doll-Lee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Oh my goodness. She's just fantastic. I wish I could get her but I think hubby may just go nuts if I bought her, lol.
I've no doubt she will be winging her way to her new mummy in no time. She's a dream baby for sure!!!
Love,
Lee

Court_LLRN

Postby Court_LLRN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Awww, thank you Tracy! :heart:
And yes, I can definitely vouch that this is a true DREAM BABY. :)

Court_LLRN

Re: Antoinette by An Huang *Price Reduced Until March 30th*

Postby Court_LLRN » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Reducing the price until March 30th only. Layaway still available under the new price. :)

Return to “Silicone Dolls For Sale”