Full body Juliette by Romie Stydrom for sale #bonus baby- a scammer has being trying to sell MY baby !!

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
Clazbridge1

Full body Juliette by Romie Stydrom for sale #bonus baby- a scammer has being trying to sell MY baby !!

Postby Clazbridge1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:01 pm

[image][/image][image][/image]
Attachments
IMG_3040.JPG
IMG_3018.JPG
IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2624.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG

Clazbridge1

Re: Full body Juliette by Romie Stydrom for sale #bonus baby- a scammer has being trying to sell MY baby !!

Postby Clazbridge1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm

I've found out today that a lady called Kirsty Maxi Harrison has been pretending to have my Romie baby and has already sold her once. She bought her from myself on eBay on 27th March and I sent her a proof pic before checking the funds were cleared. The next day I had a bad feeling after checking her feedback ( she had 1 neutral feedback ) & cancelled the sale. I'd still like her to get a new mommy and have reduced her to $6500 Ono. Would consider a trade for another Romie or Joanna K silicone if anyone is interested. Thanks so much. Xxx

Tiarra Venter

Re: Full body Juliette by Romie Stydrom for sale #bonus baby- a scammer has being trying to sell MY baby !!

Postby Tiarra Venter » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 pm

This person was trying to trade her for my Maggie which didn't seem right. It was actually Pippa Renolds who contacted me saying Kristy would ship for her. Kristy had some safety pics from March and refused to take a new one. It's unfortunate people do things like this.

alunaandy

Postby alunaandy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 am

Total nightmare in my opinion, why do people have to do this.I knew Claire had the doll.... and the safety picture was unbelievable.

tiffanybw

Postby tiffanybw » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 pm

She is just beautiful! I love both her and the other Romie for sale on here right now, the little boy. I'd love to have her (or him) lol!

But I have no problem saying that there is just no way because I can not afford it. And I would NEVER try and scam like that, really it is worse than scamming... is like stealing and how one can do that and then live with themselves is beyond me. Anything for a $ I guess, or to covet something that is expensive but one can't afford and so they lie and steal to get it. There is not one material thing on this earth that is worth losing one's soul over. So sad people do this and just don't care.

I hope your beautiful little girl will sell soon for you. You are so fortunate to have her and her new mom will be also! Guess you just have to be VERY careful to make sure you are not taken across.

Please help me welcome sweet Evelyn (Angelina Strydom). She's big sister to all the other babies (my biggest sculpt and I love her size so much) and she holds the keys to my :heart: .

diannarichards

Postby diannarichards » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Would you trade for brand new Bethany full body by Kyla Janell?
Hugs
Dianna

Return to “Silicone Dolls For Sale”