Full body soft silicone baby by Claire Taylor

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
ClaireTaylorDolls

Full body soft silicone baby by Claire Taylor

Post by ClaireTaylorDolls »

Hi Everyone,
I was going to post this baby's pictures later when I had some more pictures of her but this is Janika and here is a little story about her. Janika is sold out.
Janika is a portrait of Sally's daughter when she was a newborn. Sally is sall here on doll-fan. Janika is a little girl but I made the first prototype as a boy because this is the first full body baby I made and I am keeping him, I like boy babies. I was waiting till I made Sally's doll to post pictures because all I have right now is the videos and a few pictures of her in clay before I made the full silicone baby.
Janika is a newborn size baby and weighs 6 lbs 14oz. 18" long and has a head circumference of 13.5. The edition is limited to 12. He is just about the size Janika was when she was born. I am grateful to Sally for convincing me to make Janika a full body baby because I am amazed at how wonderful these full body baby is. I spent a lot of time holding this baby, dressing him and undressing him and I am amazed how cute he looks with just the diaper. Although I made the first baby a boy I still call him Janika. Janika reminds me of my first son he was about this size too when he was born. I rooted some sparse hair too because I love to see the shape of his head.
I had quite a few ladies contact me and ask me to put them on a list if I ever made a full body baby and they all followed through when I sent them the information and then my mailing list Janika has sold out.

Here is a link to his video, and when I finish Janika, I will post some more pictures of her. I will also try to get a better video because it was overcast when I took this video and maybe I will figure out how to do a better one then.
Please click on the picture to see the video
http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo10 ... avideo.mp4
Here is a link to her photobucket album
http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo10 ... ko/Janika/
Here is a picture of the real baby Janika
and a picture of the OOAK Janika I made her moouth open because Sall requested it to be a little open and she takes a newborn pacifier, she has gums and a tongue.
Dolores

Re: Full body soft silicone baby by Claire Taylor

Post by Dolores »

Oh my goodness!!!! She is wonderful Claire!!!! She does look just like the real Janika!!! I would love to take one of those sweethearts in my arms to love!!!
I'd love to have one of your solid silicones, they are great!!!
Image;ImageImage
Melody Hess Dolls

Post by Melody Hess Dolls »

I just LOVE this baby Claire...You are a truely gifted artist for sure....We have been drooling over this one!! I would love to see this baby in person!!
Sharons Special Treasures

Post by Sharons Special Treasures »

You are truly talented Claire and I am in awe of your talent and gift! This baby doll looks so real and I love the expression! Congrats on the sell out too! WTG!!
TracyRS

Post by TracyRS »

Oh my gosh, there is nothing about that baby that doesn't look real :shock: I think I might sell a body part to have that baby, lol. Absolutely beyond stunning! Just wow :heart: :heart: :heart:
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

WAY TO GO CLAIRE. YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN MY FRIEND. SHE IS WONDERFUL AND I AM SURE SALL MUST BE OVER THE MOON.
WAAAAAAAAY OVER IT. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING FULL BODIED ONE I'VE SEEN YET. LOOKS SOOOOOO REAL. WOW!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Meg

Post by Meg »

That baby is amazing! beautiful. :heart: :heart:
medici

Post by medici »

I'm in awe of this baby too.
And full of admiration for our dear Sal who managed to keep this beautiful, wonderful, magnificent baby, a secret :lol:. I am so very happy for her because I know how much she has been wanting a silicone portrait of her daughter Janika. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hugs

Anne
Birgits yodle toddler

Post by Birgits yodle toddler »

Oh my God, I have watched the video and this baby is so wonderful! I can't wait to see close up pics and more videos. Your portrait Zoe was to die for but this full sculpt baby is - I can't find the right words! So happy fpr Sall that she gets a portrait of her baby girl know, that's wonderful and that's what I want some day from my son, too! You are an excellent artist and make us baby lovers happy! How large is the edition Claire? Hugs Birgit

Happy to be doing good and let the sparrows whistle!
sall

Post by sall »

:dance: :headspin: :dance: There is mummy's little angel in more ways then 1 for both my self & for Claire this baby has been
absolutely amazing all they way & has been very hard to not show all & say look look who is in the making so holding back
was very hard but Claire thank you so many more times I know you maybe sick of me saying it but i mean it from the bottom of my heart
this little one you have made is precious :foryou: oh i i cannot say how many times i look at this video with out feeling really silly :lol:
Donnasdolls364

Post by Donnasdolls364 »

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
taypowell wrote:Hi Everyone,
I was going to post this baby's pictures later when I had some more pictures of her but this is Janika and here is a little story about her. Janika is sold out.
Janika is a portrait of Sally's daughter when she was a newborn. Sally is sall here on doll-fan. Janika is a little girl but I made the first prototype as a boy because this is the first full body baby I made and I am keeping him, I like boy babies. I was waiting till I made Sally's doll to post pictures because all I have right now is the videos and a few pictures of her in clay before I made the full silicone baby.
Janika is a newborn size baby and weighs 6 lbs 14oz. 18" long and has a head circumference of 13.5. The edition is limited to 12. He is just about the size Janika was when she was born. I am grateful to Sally for convincing me to make Janika a full body baby because I am amazed at how wonderful these full body baby is. I spent a lot of time holding this baby, dressing him and undressing him and I am amazed how cute he looks with just the diaper. Although I made the first baby a boy I still call him Janika. Janika reminds me of my first son he was about this size too when he was born. I rooted some sparse hair too because I love to see the shape of his head.
I had quite a few ladies contact me and ask me to put them on a list if I ever made a full body baby and they all followed through when I sent them the information and then my mailing list Janika has sold out.

Here is a link to his video, and when I finish Janika, I will post some more pictures of her. I will also try to get a better video because it was overcast when I took this video and maybe I will figure out how to do a better one then.
Please click on the picture to see the video
http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo10 ... avideo.mp4
Here is a link to her photobucket album
http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo10 ... ko/Janika/
Here is a picture of the real baby Janika
and a picture of the OOAK Janika I made her moouth open because Sall requested it to be a little open and she takes a newborn pacifier, she has gums and a tongue.
wowwwwwwwwwww
that is amazing so realistic it was quite scarey lol however i love it he is fabbbbbbbbbbbbbb :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Wow---that baby is amazing!! :D
NannyKay

Post by NannyKay »

STUNNING!!!!
Marina Blue

Post by Marina Blue »

Congratulations Sal!!!! You are double lucky! And wow wow what a baby....Show me a person that wouldn't want to have one of these...lol I so wish... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs,
Marina
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

Congratulations on the sell out Claire. She is adorable.

Hugs
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

WOW, that is an amazing baby!
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Love that baby. :heart: :heart: :heart: Wish she were coming here.
Hugs,
Nadia

Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Claire if there was ever a show on TLC on EXTREME REALISM.....You just took the number one! :elephant: :dance:
Andreas_Dream_Babies

Post by Andreas_Dream_Babies »

That baby is absolutely amazing, Claire!!!!! So totally real. Sall, you are SO lucky!!!!!! Huge congratulations on getting the dream baby I know you have always wanted.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I am enthralled by this baby. I could look at the video all day. How amazing and realistic.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland