Sharing my latest Eagles custom NEW PICS!

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
Tracy Lorraine

Re: Sharing my latest Eagles custom!

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

There's going to be a very happy new mommy!
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Precious beyond words! You totally nailed that newborn sweetness! Her new mommy must be so in love! :heart: I mean...just look at her. There's so much to gush over. You put so much into your babies Emily. It would take days to discover all her details and special touches. LLE created a gorgeous kit to work with and you my friend have taken her to another level. As close to life as it gets! :heart: :headspin:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Just love your work Emily. So realistic.
Hugs,
Nadia

tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Just amazing..............such a gorgeous little one................You did an awesome job..........Hugs, Kathy
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

~Marilyn~ wrote:Precious beyond words! You totally nailed that newborn sweetness! Her new mommy must be so in love! :heart: I mean...just look at her. There's so much to gush over. You put so much into your babies Emily. It would take days to discover all her details and special touches. LLE created a gorgeous kit to work with and you my friend have taken her to another level. As close to life as it gets! :heart: :headspin:
^^^ This exactly! Marilyn, you said it better than I ever could and I feel the exact same way! I'm sick in bed all weekend but the good news is that I am enjoying the company of Risha; Aurora Skye who was painted to perfection by Emily. I'm so lucky to have her! :D Her skin tone, her hair, her eyes, and everything about her is just so incredibly detailed, just so REAL.

Americus is a sweet little bundle of newborn preciousness. :heart: :heart: :heart: Whomever her new mom is, is one lucky lady.

Seriously in love with your work Emily, you've done it again with Americus! Can't wait to see your version of Levi! His sculpt is so newborn and so can't wait to see what you will do with him.

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

tiffanybw wrote:
~Marilyn~ wrote:Precious beyond words! You totally nailed that newborn sweetness! Her new mommy must be so in love! :heart: I mean...just look at her. There's so much to gush over. You put so much into your babies Emily. It would take days to discover all her details and special touches. LLE created a gorgeous kit to work with and you my friend have taken her to another level. As close to life as it gets! :heart: :headspin:
^^^ This exactly! Marilyn, you said it better than I ever could and I feel the exact same way! I'm sick in bed all weekend but the good news is that I am enjoying the company of Risha; Aurora Skye who was painted to perfection by Emily. I'm so lucky to have her! :D Her skin tone, her hair, her eyes, and everything about her is just so incredibly detailed, just so REAL.

Americus is a sweet little bundle of newborn preciousness. :heart: :heart: :heart: Whomever her new mom is, is one lucky lady.

Seriously in love with your work Emily, you've done it again with Americus! Can't wait to see your version of Levi! His sculpt is so newborn and so can't wait to see what you will do with him.
I had the pleasure of seeing your precious Risha up close! :heart: I even got to hold her ! :headspin: :heart: I'm so happy you are her mommy . Now we still get to see her.
Sorry you were not feeling well. I hope you get better real soon . :grouphug:
Please post more pics of your sweet baby girl as soon as you are up to it.
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

~Marilyn~ wrote:
tiffanybw wrote:

I had the pleasure of seeing your precious Risha up close! :heart: I even got to hold her ! :headspin: :heart: I'm so happy you are her mommy . Now we still get to see her.
Sorry you were not feeling well. I hope you get better real soon . :grouphug:
Please post more pics of your sweet baby girl as soon as you are up to it.
Today was my first day back at work. Unfortunately Rishi (little boy I care for), got sick yesterday though while I was home sick and he was feeling miserable today. So we are all passing the "sick" around I guess. :(

That's great that you got to see Risha in person! Isn't she so cuddly? And her coloring is even better in person than in pictures. Just got home and looking at her right now as I type this. I'll be busy the rest of the week but I plan on doing my own little photoshoot with her (don't expect much though as I'm not a great photographer) this weekend. I frequently change out my signature pictures but have never really done a thread sharing any of my babies. I'm always afraid that no one would comment or even worse... not like them.

Forget that though, and so think maybe every weekend will pick a baby and have a photoshoot. It'll be fun!

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
LindaBforbabies

Re: Sharing my latest Eagles custom NEW PICS!

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Beautiful...
violet

Re: Sharing my latest Eagles custom NEW PICS!

Post by violet »

Love Lo :heart: :heart: ve the newborns!