Andrea Arcello Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever!

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
Sandras Dreams

Re: Andrea Arcello Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever!

Post by Sandras Dreams »

I don't want to prolong this but I am wondering... I understand that as a business owner, you take care of everything, but what happens when the "subcontractor" will not work with the business owner when a concern arises? (Which is what has occurred here) :wink:
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Bonniehaha wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
robinsmithsc wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:45 pm Hello Andrea ,
I have some reborns from your sculpts & I'm a big fan of your artistry.
That said, I am quite put off by your insistance to blame others.
My husband is a homebuilder . He uses subcontractors for various parts of construction & suppliers for materials used , but if there is a problem with a subcontractors work or material from a supplier HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO THE CLIENT. He might have words with the subcontractor but he never whines to the client that the person HE HIRED to do the job did a bad job or used bad materials. He would never tell a client they should take it up with the subcontractor HE HIRED if they have an issue later . It is HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT , & then deal with the subcontractor or supplier as he sees fit,privately.
The only exception would be if the client insisted on using a particular material or subcontractor that my husband didn't hire ,purchase or warned the client there could be an issue before a decision is made.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY .The sale was through you.
Your name ,which gives you a selling advantage over lesser known silicone sculptors, is on these dolls .
What you work out with whoever you think is responsible for the dolls falling apart should have no bearing on doing the right thing for your customers.
You knew there was a problem but didn't offer a full replacement or refund. Instead you offer a discount IF THEY BUY ANOTHER DOLL :banghead:
That your reputation is not what it once was is not because dolls fell apart or someone publically complained, but WHAT YOU CHOSE TO DO ABOUT IT. Continuing to state "not my fault" only turns me off.
I now know ,directly from you , that you will not fully stand behind your work . Why on Earth would I spend thousands of dollars knowing that? :dunno:
Too many other silicones out there to choose from.
Very well said!
Kudos!!! Very well said!
Sandras Dreams

Post by Sandras Dreams »

Honest question.....what happens when the "subcontractor" will not work with the business owner when a concern arises?
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Sandras Dreams wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 pm Honest question.....what happens when the "subcontractor" will not work with the business owner when a concern arises?
I gather from your numerous "winks" when you have posted you know exactly what transpired between the two, or are you just assuming and if you aren't trying to prolong this why did you just bring it up again?
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Bonniehaha

Post by Bonniehaha »

Sandras Dreams wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 pm Honest question.....what happens when the "subcontractor" will not work with the business owner when a concern arises?
Seek legal advice from their lawyer?