Adelya Auer PHOTOSHOOT pictures! SOLD!

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
TinyGifts_Helena

Adelya Auer PHOTOSHOOT pictures! SOLD!

Post by TinyGifts_Helena »

Ladies! I was going to offer this darling here on doll fan for sale, but her little face is just so sweet, she was sold within an hour! Im very excited to announce my newest little peanut I have created, Adelya by Olga Auer. She is only 17" and weighs around 3.5 Lbs! She has very light painted hair as I feel it was just appropriate for her sculpt! She will be traveling home to her new mommy very soon! I had a blast working on her. And keep watch, I will be posting lots of new babies for sale these next few months!

erin1958

Re: Adelya Auer PHOTOSHOOT pictures! SOLD!

Post by erin1958 »

She’s very sweet. I love that lil tongue.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
avigrace96

Post by avigrace96 »

It is no wonder she sold within an hour! She is scrumptious. Good choice with the painted hair- it suits her perfectly. This sculpt will always be one of my favorites. I have a kit waiting to be reborned and seeing this sweet girl makes me want her all the more in my collection.
TinyGifts_Helena

Post by TinyGifts_Helena »

avigrace96 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm It is no wonder she sold within an hour! She is scrumptious. Good choice with the painted hair- it suits her perfectly. This sculpt will always be one of my favorites. I have a kit waiting to be reborned and seeing this sweet girl makes me want her all the more in my collection.
Awe thank you very much! She is such a sweet sculpt. So much character and expression. I really enjoyed working on her! I’m sure you’ll adore her sculpt in your collection! She’s a tiny little thing but so so easy to hold and cuddle.
frannie

Post by frannie »

Very sweet baby, I love her hair and that mouth is adorable ❤️❤️❤️!

Hugs,
Frannie
:heart: Bray :heart:
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

She is just precious...................congratulations to the new Mommy..............Hugs, Kathy