I am Leaving ROSE

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
tracey427

I am Leaving ROSE

Post by tracey427 »

Announcement: To all my ROSE International Doll Show friends and “family”…. After much contemplation; I have decided to discontinue my role and responsibilities as one of the owners of the ROSE IDS. Working with the ROSE team over the last few weeks, I have officially transferred my portion of ownership and associated tasks to the remaining owners/managers of the ROSE IDS team. I cordially request that all future correspondence, questions, and contacts regarding the ROSE IDS Show be sent to Sarah Mellman, ROSE IDS manager. I look forward to continuing my friendships with all my “Doll” collectors, artists, suppliers and friends. I sincerely am looking forward to new adventures now that my husband Robert has retired. We now have the freedom and dreams to travel and explore different places and opportunities. Friends, I wish you all the great rewards of creating, sharing and loving “doll babies”, and the lifelong joy they bring to all of us. Sincerely, Tracey
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
marilyn

Re: I am Leaving ROSE

Post by marilyn »

Tracey, that is certainly a big loss for ROSE! However, I am sure you are leaving it in capable hands and I wish you nothing but the best on your new adventures.