Puyallup Doll Show March 12

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
MeganTCN

Puyallup Doll Show March 12

Post by MeganTCN »

Anyone going to the Puyallup show? It would be awesome to stay at the same hotel and meet up, possibly go out shopping together?! I have never been and would love to hear about what it is like. There is a class being offered by Jeanne's Teenies as well! Megan
KrisC

Re: Puyallup Doll Show March 12

Post by KrisC »

I am trying to arrange to be able to go. I LOVE the show... but I usually bring hubby so I dont really do much doll wise other than the show.
When is Jeanne's class?
MeganTCN

Post by MeganTCN »

KrisC I am waiting to hear back from Jeanne about the class. I have looked and looked and can't find the info I had seen before so I messaged her to make sure she was still going to be doing it. I will pass the info along when I hear back from her. Megan

-- Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:03 pm --

KrisC after hearing back Jeanne it looks like she is still trying to get a commitment from ROSE Cares to hold a workshop for the October. Stay tuned.
jeannesteenies

Post by jeannesteenies »

Hellllloooo,
I am not teaching a class. lol But there's suppose to be a ROSE Cares workshop in the making. It looks like it will be during the time of the Oct show in Puyallup. I am just volunteering for it. Sarah Mellman and Letha Mellman are in charge. :)
I am going to the show today. Cya there!
MeganTCN

Post by MeganTCN »

Did either of you ladies take pics at the show? I really wanted to come, but without the class and my son having surgery we decided against it. Would love to see pics though! Megan