IDTS 2016 in Asheville

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
Tracy Lorraine

Re: IDTS 2016 in Asheville

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

anjsmiles Angie wrote:I will be there!!!!! :elephant: I will be at table 16 and be selling some reborns. My hubby will be attending as my helper! I am looking forward to meeting many of you!!!
Yay!! It will be great to finally meet you in person!! :toast:
anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

Yes! I look forward to meeting all the lovely ladies from here who attend. I probably won't recognize you all so be sure to come by my table and introduce yourselves!
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

I will be there and I have a booth
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

jacque123 wrote:I will be there and I have a booth

I love your work. Jacque!! See you there. :foryou:
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

I'm seriously thinking about going to this show instead of Rose this year :D
kd

Post by kd »

I like the IDS dates better than the ROSE dates.
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

I'm just finding flights are awful to Utah for me. I could actually drive to Asheville so it's really tempting.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

kd wrote:I like the IDS dates better than the ROSE dates.
The dates were the main reason that I had to try IDTS. :wink:

Melinda wrote:I'm just finding flights are awful to Utah for me. I could actually drive to Asheville so it's really tempting.
If it was close enough for me to drive, I would be there every year. :toast:
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:
kd wrote:I like the IDS dates better than the ROSE dates.
The dates were the main reason that I had to try IDTS. :wink:

Melinda wrote:I'm just finding flights are awful to Utah for me. I could actually drive to Asheville so it's really tempting.
If it was close enough for me to drive, I would be there every year. :toast:
I'm further away then you are, but flying into Asheville isn't cheap so driving might be the way to go. A road trip might be fun :)
JanBeth

Post by JanBeth »

:hi ya:
I know I am not on here much anymore but I do drop in from time to time.
Just wanted to say I have reserved a room for this doll show and am excited about finally getting to go.
It's probably been a good 10 years since I've seen anyone from here. I have a few more wrinkles and gray hairs and am fatter than I was then so I don't expect to be remembered or recognized :wink: .
Anyway, I will be driving from Evansville, IN to Asheville. If anyone needs a ride, let me know. Or if anyone is traveling solo and is fearful of going to the show alone, let me know and we can all sit together.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

JanBeth wrote::hi ya:
I know I am not on here much anymore but I do drop in from time to time.
Just wanted to say I have reserved a room for this doll show and am excited about finally getting to go.
It's probably been a good 10 years since I've seen anyone from here. I have a few more wrinkles and gray hairs and am fatter than I was then so I don't expect to be remembered or recognized :wink: .
Anyway, I will be driving from Evansville, IN to Asheville. If anyone needs a ride, let me know. Or if anyone is traveling solo and is fearful of going to the show alone, let me know and we can all sit together.
I look forward to meeting you there! :elephant:
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Unfortunately, I will not be attending! We have confirmed our family camping trip ( in a cabin) lol for that same week! One of our son in laws is in the military and will be deploying a few weeks later. Have fun girls! I will miss you all!
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Jenny wrote:Unfortunately, I will not be attending! We have confirmed our family camping trip ( in a cabin) lol for that same week! One of our son in laws is in the military and will be deploying a few weeks later. Have fun girls! I will miss you all!
I will sure miss you! Have fun camping.
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

OH Jenny We will miss you...I was looking forward to seeing those beautiful Kewy girls
:heart: :heart: :heart: But you have a wonderful trip with the family....
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I am so disappointed, but due to our son in laws deployment and the availability for the cabin the ONLY week was June 4-June 11st! :( I will miss you girls for sure! But a cabin full of grand baby lovin is too hard to resist for this Gammy!
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

I'm sad to say I won't be going to IDST this year. There are just so many things going on and since I will be going to PA in June with Paul, I have to pass the show up for this year. He goes every year and plays golf with a lot of the men he taught with for so many years and since I know all of them very well, I usually try to go up with him. We watched each other's kids grow up and it's fun to catch up on the family news with all of them.

I am also going to get to spend time again with Nancy Wheeler, who used to be on Doll Fan. She is a wonderful lady and her husband will be playing golf with Paul and his friends. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. I am already looking forward to seeing many of you at our next Jacksonville weekend. I'm already excited about it after the great time we had this year thanks to Tracy Lorraine and Jenny. :grouphug: :heart: :foryou:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

i will be there Tracey. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be in Booth 12. I used to do Expo in DC and also Idex in Orlando. Working on several babies for the show. Busy rooting hair.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Lainey wrote:I'm sad to say I won't be going to IDST this year. There are just so many things going on and since I will be going to PA in June with Paul, I have to pass the show up for this year. He goes every year and plays golf with a lot of the men he taught with for so many years and since I know all of them very well, I usually try to go up with him. We watched each other's kids grow up and it's fun to catch up on the family news with all of them.

I am also going to get to spend time again with Nancy Wheeler, who used to be on Doll Fan. She is a wonderful lady and her husband will be playing golf with Paul and his friends. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. I am already looking forward to seeing many of you at our next Jacksonville weekend. I'm already excited about it after the great time we had this year thanks to Tracy Lorraine and Jenny. :grouphug: :heart: :foryou:
We'll miss you, Lainey. :hug:
Rosemary wrote:i will be there Tracey. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be in Booth 12. I used to do Expo in DC and also Idex in Orlando. Working on several babies for the show. Busy rooting hair.
I look forward to seeing you again! :dance:
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it this year. The flights are terribly inconvenient and expensive. I will miss seeing my friends. But, Rose worked out much better, and I will be there.
Chris

Maggibloombabies

Post by Maggibloombabies »

I am! Just bringing a few of my collection babies and hopefully making some friends :heart:
~{maggibloombabies}~ I'm 16yrs old but always have a parent with me during all transactions