FOUND Someone Awesome

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
DollyBabeChris

FOUND Someone Awesome

Post by DollyBabeChris »

A great lady has agreed to be my roomie!!!

5/18/16
There were some cancellations and I was able to get a 2 queen bed room at the Hilton Garden Inn (attached to the convention center.) I am still hoping to find a roommate. Cost will be about the same.

Looking for a companion for the Rose doll show. I have a 2 queen room at the Hampton Inn near the convention center. I will be arriving Thursday and checking out Sunday. The cost to share for the whole stay is $200. I would like to have extra $$ for shopping :lol:.

I am 30 years old... Generally agreeable, with some personality quirks. I will be bringing a Dollie and plan on having a good time. I will also have a rental car in case we decide on side trips.

Anyone interested, please let me know via pm. I would like to have time to correspond so we can get familiar before living together.
Last edited by DollyBabeChris on Sun May 29, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris

Tracy Lorraine

Re: Roomie Wanted for Rose

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

I hope you find a roommate to share your room expense. I want to add that I roomed with Christa at our Jax dolly weekend & she was a wonderful roommate. :toast:
DollyBabeChris

Re: Roomie Wanted for Rose

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Thanks, Tracy :heart:
Chris

LindaBforbabies

Re: UPDATED Roomie Wanted for Rose

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Thanks Chris for letting me room with you... :D :headspin: :hug: