Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
Jenny
Posts: 10911
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 am
Location: Rincon,Georgia
Contact:

Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Jenny » Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 am

Just wondering who is planning on attending the Awards Banquet on Friday Night the 23rd at the IDTS Doll Show? I am on the fence right now.
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 16286
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Tracy Lorraine » Fri May 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I know that we will not. I wish I could do everything, but it's just not possible. We'll be dining at one of the local restaurants & eating dessert at the French Broad Chocolate Shoppe! :toast: You're welcome to join us!
Image

Jenny
Posts: 10911
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 am
Location: Rincon,Georgia
Contact:

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Jenny » Sat May 20, 2017 9:53 am

That sounds wonderful!
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 16286
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Tracy Lorraine » Sat May 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Jenny wrote:That sounds wonderful!


It's a date!! :toast:
Image

LynnW
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby LynnW » Sat May 20, 2017 4:00 pm

I'll be going. I bought the Mini Pass so am attending all the events. I'll be doing the banquet solo but my daughter will come to the ice cream party.


Jenny
Posts: 10911
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 am
Location: Rincon,Georgia
Contact:

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Jenny » Sat May 20, 2017 5:59 pm

LynnW wrote:I'll be going. I bought the Mini Pass so am attending all the events. I'll be doing the banquet solo but my daughter will come to the ice cream party.

What is the Ice cream party?
Image

LynnW
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby LynnW » Mon May 22, 2017 12:17 am

Hi Jenny,

I've never attended the ice cream party before since it's my first time at the show, but here's a description on the website:
https://rosedollexpo.com/ice-cream-party/

:)
Lynn

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 16286
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby Tracy Lorraine » Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 am

LynnW wrote:Hi Jenny,

I've never attended the ice cream party before since it's my first time at the show, but here's a description on the website:
https://rosedollexpo.com/ice-cream-party/

:)
Lynn


I think this is for a different show. We're talking about ID&TS in Asheville in June.
Image

LynnW
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: Just curious~ Who will be attending the Awards Banquet at the IDTS Doll Show?

Postby LynnW » Mon May 22, 2017 11:40 am

Tracy Lorraine wrote:
LynnW wrote:Hi Jenny,

I've never attended the ice cream party before since it's my first time at the show, but here's a description on the website:
https://rosedollexpo.com/ice-cream-party/

:)
Lynn


I think this is for a different show. We're talking about ID&TS in Asheville in June.


Oops! Thanks for clarifying, Tracy. So sorry for the confusion!


Return to “Doll Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest