RebornFX Air Dry painting Class ID&TS 2018

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
anjsmiles Angie

RebornFX Air Dry painting Class ID&TS 2018

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

Now that her mom has approved her painted hair I will show you all some pictures of Greta in progress. She has to cure and then will get varnished and finished next week. She is being painted by me with the fabulous RebornFX paints from Macpherson's Arts and Crafts. I have been using these paints for a year now and found them to be permanent with no fading issues whatsoever. They are easy to use and produce lovely results. My photography is not good so you really can not see all the wonderful details my dolls have in person but I am able to acheive the same skin tones that I was with Genesis.

I will be teaching an air dry painting class at ID&TS using these paints. We will be painting a Marita Winters Denver Rose kit. You will learn lots about the air dry paints and products and get to paint your kit. I also plan to bring along some Panpastels for those who want to try them out. Be sure to visit my website to register for the class. It is sure to be lots of fun! http://lildumplins.webs.com/classesinforegistration.htm

Greta progress 2.jpg
Greta progress 3.jpg
Greta progress 4.jpg
Here is my finished Tacy that I decided to keep, also painted with RebornFX
Tacy3.jpg
Tacy2.jpg
All the babies on this page were painted with RebornFX air dry paints except for the James kit (he was painted with Miracle Blend for a test baby I did to try those paints out)
http://www.pbase.com/lildumplinsnursery ... plins_2017
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anjsmiles Angie

Re: RebornFX Air Dry painting Class ID&TS 2018

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

Here is some revised information about the class and what we will be doing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.