IDTS Show Florida 2018 silicone airbrush class?

Posts announcing and concerning doll shows should go here.
Tiffanynv

IDTS Show Florida 2018 silicone airbrush class?

Post by Tiffanynv »

:hi ya: Hello, just wondering if anyone else has joined the IDTS silicone airbrush class with Yophi Babies in June 2018 in Florida. I have had the hardest time hearing any news about the class or info. I have messaged several times and do not get any responses? I put down the first payment and can not figure out how to make a second payment. The link doesn’t work. I am getting nervous about the class getting canceled due to lack of communication and updates to the site. The only thing I’ve received was one message that the baby will be 14” instead of 9” and Lorraine Yophi is unable to attend, but enrroke is doing the class. Anyone else know what’s going on with this class? Or plan to attend?
Tracy Lorraine

Re: IDTS Show Florida 2018 silicone airbrush class?

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

I would try posting on the ID&TS webpage or sending a message to Stacey Haskins with your concerns.
anjsmiles Angie

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

The website has had some issues. I had to redirect my students to pay for their classes through my website because the PP button did not work on the IDTS page. I have tried to stay in constant communication with my students through a Facebook page I set up for them.

I saw where Stacey had said she was taking time away to complete her own babies for the show and would not be answering messages promptly. I would send an email to the show email address. contact@internationaldollandteddyshow.com and also send a message through the Facebook page.
TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

I will be in the class! You need to make more payments via her website. http://yophibabies.com/course_of_painting_silicone
Then just use the drop down to pick which payment you are making. Can't wait to see you in Orlando!
Tiffanynv

Post by Tiffanynv »

Thank you everyone for the advice and info :heart:
Tiffanynv

Post by Tiffanynv »

Hello Doris, the link worked thank you. Nice to hear from someone who is also taking the class! Have you heard any more details about the class? Or received any messages? Looking forward to this class. See you there!