Custom Reborn Artist's

Buy, Sell, Trade babies that have been "reborn" (LaBaby's, Berenguers, etc.)
Le Pistache Nursery_Tiffany

Re: Custom Reborn Artist's

Post by Le Pistache Nursery_Tiffany »

Name- Tiffany Warner *Le Pistache Nursery*
DF ID- Le Pistache Nursery
RA ID- Bayou_Belle
Ebay ID- chickuhdea
Web Address- http://www.lepistachenursery.com
Email- lepistachenursery@gmail.com

Hi! My name is Tiffany and I am the artist behind Le Pistache Nursery, which means "The Peanut" nursery in Cajun French :D I have been reborning since June of 2009 and absolutely love this art. I use Bloomers-N-Bows air dry paints on all of my babies and stand behind the quality of my work. I am skilled in rooting sparse or thick hair and use premium angora mohair. I reborn many sizes of babies from 12inch micro babies to full size toddlers. Layaway is available, please see my website for more info and testimonials. Here are a few of my little peanuts from the past :heart:

Froggies4Brandi

Post by Froggies4Brandi »

Tanya I just have to tell you that your little Monkey baby is soooo ADORABLE!! I am a sucker for 1/2 Monkey babies!! :D
justme1510_Linda

Post by justme1510_Linda »

Marita Winters wrote:This is a VERY helpful thread! I have had several people write to ask who could reborn a Sweet Stuff and Wee Yawns Kit for them. The only other thing I think would help is if everyone puts pictures of their work. If they don't have photos to see, the customer is still going to have to contact each reborner anyway to have them send photos.
Sheila Rand did a fantastic Sweet Stuff and I does a lot of custom babies for me.
SweetiePieApril

Post by SweetiePieApril »

Name- April Yap
DF ID- sweetiepie
Ebay ID- applemoo4
Web Address-http://applemoo4.webs.com
Email- sweetiepienursery@comcast.net
Here is a link to my Custom Little Ones page so you can read about details and what to expect when I reborn a little one for you :)
http://applemoo4.webs.com/custombabies.htm

Here are a few examples of my work :)

My rooting :)
Last edited by SweetiePieApril on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anne

Re: Custom Reborn Artist's-need a rooter!

Post by Anne »

Hi Ladies,
I am looking for a person to root a doll head for me? Anyone close to Lynchburg, Va.?thanks,Anne
Kate_in_Australia

Post by Kate_in_Australia »

Name- Kate Sutherland
DF ID- Kate_in_Australia (Although I now live in Vancouver)
Ebay ID- tear_drop_nursery
Web Address- http://www.teardropnursery.com

Start price and inclusions-

The costs are as follow-
If you supply the kit and body you will receive $150 off the total price.
Basic reborn dolls bald with eyelashes only-
Preemie 18" and under = $330
Newborn-3 months (19-22") = $350
Sold out and hard to find kits may include an extra charge.
Bigger babies = Price upon request
Extra's
Glass eye's for awake babies = $30
Painted hair = $20
Premium micro-rooted hair (includes painted hair) = $50
Tummy / belly plate = $50
All babies will come home with a brand new outfit, Birth Certificate, blanket and magnetic dummy / pacifier. All Tear Drop Nursery babies are made using the highest quality products available. They are painted with Genesis Heat set paints.If there is anything else you would like included please do not hesitate to ask. I specialize in newborn skin tones. Depending on the chosen sculpt I would require a $100 - $150 deposit to partially cover the cost of the supplies. Babies can take 6-8 weeks to complete but you will receive regular updates on your impending arrival.
All babies must be shipped with full insurance.
Canada and USA = $40
International postage will have to be quoted so please contact me if you are looking to adopting from overseas. I offer a $20 discount to all Australian residents.

My recent work-
Currently available for adoption | FOR SALE

suesmadewithloverebornnursery

Post by suesmadewithloverebornnursery »

Hi - I am Sue Haiser from Sues Made with Love Reborn Nursery. I do all custom reborns babies and toddlers. The only sculpt I wont do is 41" Angelica.
My details are as follows:
DFID: Addictedtoreborns
Ebay ID: vipprint
Web address: http://suesmadeithloverebornnursery.typepad.com/blog/ or http://www.myspace.com/suesrebornnursery
Email Address: Pandorasbox@mysoul.com.au

Pricing. All 14-22" babies are $269-$399 depending on the particular kit used. If you supply your own kit it is $269. If I supply the kit all $269 babies come with 1 or 2 outfits. $399 babies come with a layette of 3 and one is a designer brand or a hand made gown. You can also reduce the cost if having a wigged baby instead of a micro rooted baby. All babies that are micro rooted are with human hair or Mohair the choice is yours.
I also do all toddlers they are $695.00 regardless of which kit you would like and come with 3 outfits one is a designer label or a hand made gown. If you supply the kit the cost is $585. All toddlers are hand rooted with human hair.
I do not make a profit from my freight charges you pay what it costs me for postage and insurance. I use recycled boxes to save on this cost where possible. Payment is through Paypal only. All custom orders are required to pay half as a deposit at time of ordering and the balance when I supply photos to you on his or her completion before posting. Any over payment on freight charges is refunded after I have actually posted your baby to you. I guarantee all my babies for quality of workmanship and you may return a baby that you are not satisfied with the workmanship for a full refund excluding freight. I never release a baby for adoption that I would not be happy to keep and love myself. Timing varies depending on how many other custom orders and ebay babies I am reborning at the time of your ordering. Minimum time would be roughly 3-4weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks depending if I have to order in supplies especially for your baby.
Image ImageThis is a custom order Noah that I recently did for a lady he has microrooted hair. He cost $399 plus freight.
Image This is Hope I have put her picture here to show you a wigged baby. Her sculpt is the same price as Noah but to save money she has a wig and not rooted hair she costs $269.

Please note all prices quoted are in US dollars - even if you are in Australia I charge in US dollars. If you want prices in Aussie $$ please email me
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

The first little outfit on Sue's post above is so so sosososososososo CUTEEE¬! :banghead: :shock:
dollydimplesrebornnursery

Post by dollydimplesrebornnursery »

Hi, My name is Carole and I live in Scotland.
I am offering a custom baby, boy, or girl. You choose the sculpture, with my help, if you do not know which one you would like. You choose the type of colouring you would like. Any birthmarks, mottling, etc. The hair colour, sparse or full. Eye colour. Size of body. I will send you pictures of the baby as I reborn he or she. Your baby will arrive wearing a sleepsuit.
I also repair any baby I have sold free of charge, buyer only pays for postage.

I have sold many babies to happy Mummies! My website is: www.dollydimplesrebornnursery.com and my ebay id is: DollyDimplesRebornNursery if you would like to read my feedback.

The total amount I ask for a custom baby, including postage, is £210.
I will send a paypal invoice for either the full amount, or for a £60 deposit and the rest to be paid whenever it suits you.

Your baby will arive within 21 days of me receiving the sculpture.
nanas newborns

Post by nanas newborns »

Name - Nancy Hoskins
Doll Fan ID - Nana's Newborns
Ebay ID - nan724
No Web Address
Email - nanhoskins@yahoo.com

I would love to do custom work for anyone wanting a reborn. I would charge between $150 to $200 when you supply the kit, that amount plus the kit price if I supply the kit. Toddler or larger dolls may be more. I have been reborning for at least 5 years and have sold many babies on Ebay. I have 100% feedback there and have many happy customers, please read feedback if you wish. Here are some pics of recent babies done.

dollydimplesrebornnursery

Offer

Post by dollydimplesrebornnursery »

I am offering this at this low price, normally I charge £219 for a custom baby. Just this one time.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT
Rachelsbabies

Post by Rachelsbabies »

:D
Last edited by Rachelsbabies on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rachel x
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Name- Courtney Brooks
DF ID- Court_LLRN
Ebay ID- lambofjesusfreak
Web Address- http://littlelambsrebornnursery.webs.com
Email- lambofjesusfreak@yahoo.com

Starting Price for Babies: $250
Starting Price for Toddlers: $600

Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Deni

Post by Deni »

Little SweetHearts’ Baby Nursery

Name- Deni
DF ID- deni
Email - littlesweethearts@people.net.au
Ebay ID- littlesweetheartsbabynursery
Web Address- http://www.littlesweetheartsbabynursery.webs.com (under construction)

My name is Deni, I am the artist at Little SweetHearts’ Baby Nursery

I have been making dolls for approx 10 years, first porcelain and now reborning for approx 5 years.

I do custom orders, it takes me approx 2-6 weeks to make a doll into a baby, depending on the kit size and the head size.

My babies are always painted with genesis heat set paints,

I only use the best mohair available (usually slumberland, s-nagle or delta dawn), hair is always directionally rooted 1-2 strands at a time.

Babies come with a custom made doe suede body and high quality coming home outfit

Prices vary according to kit and size, I also do special rates if you supply everything and I do the reborning only

If you would like to know more just pm or email me.

Below are some selected examples of my work, you can see more on my website but please be patient as the site is still a ‘work in progress’.

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers for now

Deni

Last edited by Deni on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suesmadewithloverebornnursery

Post by suesmadewithloverebornnursery »

Name- Sue Haiser - Sues Made With Love Reborn Nursery
DF ID- Addictedtoreborns
Ebay ID- vipprint
Web Address- www.suesmadewithloverebornnursery.com
Email- pandorasbox@mysoul.com.au
Start price and inclusions- To reborn any kit that you supply from 14" to 23" is $299. This includes Genesis painting, micro rooting hair using quality mohair, supply all materials except the raw vinyl kit. He or she will come home in one brand new designer outfit with accessories like magnet dummy hair bow, booties or little shoes etc. To reborn any toddler kit that you supply is $500. This includes Genesis painting, rooting hair with human hair, supply all materials except the raw kit. He/she will come home with one brand new designer outfit with accessories like hair bows, shoes, socks etc. Custom orders where I supply the kit vary depending on the kit but starts at $299-$399 for 14"-23" reborns and for toddler size reborns it starts at $699 up depending on kit. I can reborn any size kit except for Angelica or her sister Gabriella. Orders for custom babies can be made through my website. I have included some photos of my work: Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dmatthews

Post by dmatthews »

I love to do custom reborn babies!

DF-ID: dmatthews
Ebay ID:april634
email:coastalbendins@stx.rr.com

I reborn all my babies with Genesis heat set paint. They come from a smoke free home. I charge 200.00 plus depending on the kit with me providing everything and a 100.00 down. It will usually take 3 to four weeks to complete from the time I start. The complete baby will come home with 2 to 3 sets of clothes, paci, blanket, socks, shoes and some extras. I use Delta Dawn' hair or Slumberland's mohair for all my babies hair. Please go to my website to refer to anything else that you may be able to think of and to look at the babies that are up for adoption too. :D
Thanks,
Dianna

annemarie

Post by annemarie »

Okay I don't do many customs but I would be willing to make one for a doll fan member.
My name is Annemarie Huurling
DF-ID Annemarie
Ebay ID ahuurling
website www.dollsbythesea.nl
Sorry thats in Dutch but just click on the page LOL the pics will speak for themselves.
email annemutsh@zeelandnet.nl
here are some of my latest reborns.

BBStudio_Mel

Post by BBStudio_Mel »

Name-Melinda Steagall
DF ID-BBStudio_Mel
Ebay ID- americantoypicker
Web Address- http://www.blessedbeginningsstudio.org
Email- nantucketbreezes@aol.com
Start price and inclusions- You supply the kit / starts @ $150 for Genesis painting, body and either rooting or prismacolor hair. If I supply everything customs generally start @ $350 but lower rates are available based on kit choices and features you want. I also do reborn repair, if you have a baby that needs some TLC. Contact me with specifics for an estimate.

Most recent baby is Paul, reborn from Michelle Fagan's Ryan sculpt.

Blessings!
AlyMarie

Post by AlyMarie »

Name-Alyson Miller
DF ID-AlyMarie
Ebay ID- *cheeky.monkey*
Email- fivefurryfaces@gmail.com
Start price and inclusions- Prices start at $150 if you supply the kit and this includes painting with Genesis heat set paints and rooted hair. My prices for a complete custom including the kit start at $300.

Here are some examples of my work:

Jessie:

Paris:

Bo-Elle (and her "mini-me"):

Nathalie:

Sleshka-Elena

Post by Sleshka-Elena »

Name- Elena Andreeva
DF ID- Sleshka
Ebay ID- Sleshka
Web Address- http://www.rebornbaby.ru