Twins for adoption

Buy, Sell, Trade babies that have been "reborn" (LaBaby's, Berenguers, etc.)
Barbaradollmom

Twins for adoption

Postby Barbaradollmom » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 pm

There, Ladies, I hope this picture is a little better. I will have to take a picture of the twins in their sunsuits and see if I can post it, otherwise all I have are pictures of them in long sleeve clothing. ImageImageImageThese are twins made by Marina Blue Nurseries that I purchased on Ebay. I am their first and only mommy, but because of a resent divorse, I need to start to sell off some of my collection. I have found that I am going to have to move to a another home and all these babies that I have managed to collect have got to start to go. If you look at them very closely, you will see what drew them to me. One seems very happy with the world around her, where as the other one has an expression that says, she's not quite sure about things just yet. They will come with all their original items, as well as their boxes. I can inclose if you like some of the matching clothing that I have purchased for them.
Adriana, the more serious of the two, comes with a magnetic paci as well. I paid $2,540.00 for the two of them and would prefer to sell them as a set, however I would be willing to seperate them if nessasary. Oh, and the other twin's name is Adriana, and they both have beaded name bracelets to identify them.
I am asking $1,600.00 for the pair, and if seperate, $900.00 each. Pay Pal only US shipping only please unless you pay the full shipping cost otherwise I will pay have the shipping cost in the lower 48. Sorry ladies but with divorse comes a drastic cut in income. He lives in rent control and get the V.A. to pay for everything, I get all the bills with the house and the kids. But I wouldn't change a thing because I love my kids and I have them and that's all counts.

Last edited by Barbaradollmom on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tixiepixi_linda

Re: Twins for adoption

Postby tixiepixi_linda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 pm

:( So sorry your life is in turmoil just now

:heart: Gorgeous twins :heart:
8959xx Hugs xx
Linda

Tracy Lorraine

Postby Tracy Lorraine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:49 am

So sorry you have to sell them. They're both adorable!

NadiaK

Postby NadiaK » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:27 am

I am sorry you have so much on your plate. I think it would be helpful if you posted much larger pictures of these babies and without so much clothing on. It is really hard to see what they look like and the picture stays small when you click on it.
Hugs,
Nadia

Barbydoll

Postby Barbydoll » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

I am sorry for all of thedifficulties that you are now going through!!!
Prayers for you!!
Hope your babies sell quickly, they are really adorable!!!!
God Bless You!!!

Return to “Reborn Babies For Sale”