• Advertisement

This advertisement does not display to subscribed users

Rosebud by Cindy Musgrove...clothes??

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.

Rosebud by Cindy Musgrove...clothes??

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 am

I know this has been posted before, but I am not a fan of many of the micro preemie clothes. Any suggestions on where I can get or maybe special order clothes for this little peanut?? She is such a great sculpt and I am dying to take pictures of the poor girl.
Last edited by Elizabeth on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth

Advertisement

This advertisement does not display to subscribed users

Re: Rosebud by Cindy Musgrove

Postby Beachwalker Mandy » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 am

I have the same problem with my Harvey. If I get 3 mos or larger to fit around his limbs, the length is too long. Or they stretch across his arms and show where the vinyl ends, etc. I wish I knew who made clothing in these sizes for the chubbsters, too.
Beachwalker Mandy

Re: Rosebud by Cindy Musgrove...clothes??

Postby Ginny W » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

This is where I ordered items for my Rosebud I will be doing. I ordered sized 1.5 to 3.5 size and it looks about right. I just placed an order with The Preemie Store and every item I bought was supposed to fit a tiny preemie and it is ridiculously large. One tee shirt might fit and that is all. I was so peeved. They need to figure the correct sizing. Stay away from Little Me. They are so over sized I will use their preemie sized clothes I ordered for a full sized newborn baby it is so big.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Baby-and-Pre ... 4340.l2563
Newest available baby at ...
Loving Touch Nursery...
Visit me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
Ginny W

Postby TamaraLynn » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 am

Elizabeth wrote:I know this has been posted before, but I am not a fan of many of the micro preemie clothes. Any suggestions on where I can get or maybe special order clothes for this little peanut?? She is such a great sculpt and I am dying to take pictures of the poor girl.

Tina Hoddy of Piccolisimo
http://www.piccolissimobaby.com/MIcro-1 ... 7-2-4.html
VISIT ME AT KENDRA'S GARDEN Babies
"Like" me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KendrasGarden
TamaraLynn

Postby Pat Preemie Store » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 am

Hi - I am Pat from The Preemie Store and noticed Ginny's comments - but I'd like to point out that what you bought, Ginny, was listed as fitting 5-6 lb, not micro preemies. I have a size range of 1-4 lbs which are much smaller. The LIttle Me Footies are made to fit up to about 18-19 inches and are 15.5 inches from shoulder to heel, not micro preemie size. If you have anything you didn't wash/use, you are welcome to return it for a refund. But I invite you to take a look at the items in my micro preemie size for smaller reborns - I have many items photographed on reborn dolls and am trying to add measurements to most items to help with sizing. Please just ask if you want to know more about size!

Pat
Pat Preemie Store

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 am

Thank you for the information ladies. I love the stuff at Piccolissimo, but looks like somebody beat me to everything that I was interested in. Gonna try the Preemie store. She's just so tiny I'm afraid to buy anything.
Elizabeth

Postby Pat Preemie Store » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

Elizabeth - we talked about this - and for others with micro preemie size dolls - you can see my doll models at http://www.preemiestore.com/Preemie-Dol ... _30-1.html

For a 14 inch doll - try things that say 3-4 lbs - also feel free to email me or send a message here to ask about specific outfits - i can do measurements for you.

Everything not used or washed is returnable also....

Pat
Pat Preemie Store

Postby Jill the Pill » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Try babyprem.com in England. Shipping is free. They have the classic preemie clothes for boys and girls. Their sizes range from 0-1.5lbs. to 6-12 months. I have Teagan by Denise Pratt. She is the size of a 3.5lb. preemie. I usually get the 1.5-3.5lbs. for her . I think their prices are pretty reasonable.
Jill the Pill

Return to General Dolly Discussions