WerePups?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Re: WerePups?

Post by AsiaEriksensWerePups »

Thanks ladies :)

It means a lot to me to read your messages. I'm also so sorry if I freaked a bit here, but I was just really surprised. We have a good reputation built behind both me and my husband, well reputed artists and celebrities stand behind our work. Our work is what it is, but we would never, ever, EVER rip anyone off.

I really appreciate your support, you guys. I can't wait to start shipping out your babies and get some feedback - your opinions mean a great deal to me. I promise they will start coming soon!

Also just wanted to let you all know that I'm still doing the rooting on the pale skinned Little Pete order, and will have pics of him as soon as he is done.
stephsbubs

Post by stephsbubs »

goodness! people are silly. Unfortunately ebay prompts this by sending what I call the 'panic message' QUICK, open a dispute if you haven't received your item! or we won't protect you if it all goes sour! * stupid ebay* :bash:

Who expects a silicone finished in a month? are people so self involved that they think they are the only one whose pup is being worked on? :dunno:
Don't worry Asia! I am only sorry I won't be able to leave you feedback on ebay, as the time would have expired when my pups come home, but I will be sure to leave df feedback : )
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Sheesh, I haven't even ordered one yet :D and I have read what your completion time is, you've clearly stated the timeline. You've also posted here regularly so there was no need for whoever is filing a dispute to not have contacted you first. Sorry about this Asia.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I am so sorry that someone felt the need to file a complaint with Pay pal or EBay about their order for a Werepup. It takes weeks and weeks for all of these pups to be made from beginning to end and all of that rooting too! They are rooted a lot more than just a head on a baby. Maybe they will reverse their complaint? At least I hope they do because there is no reason for doing such a thing except buyers remorse and that is something they can do once they receive their pup. I know that I am going to just love my Fiona and she is going to be a very special one to add to my collection of dolls and bears and animals.......

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Thanks again for the support, you all, I appreciate it. It's all ok, I took care of it by just explaining my standpoint to paypal and issuing a refund. Even though deposits are supposed to be non- refundable, you know if someone had explained to me that they really made a mistake in buying this, I would have listened it wouldn't be a big deal. My real problem with this case was the lack of contact and the fact that the customer actually wrote a lengthy complaint to PayPal, telling them that I was uncommunicative, no one received their WerePups from me and acting like I'm some kind of scam artist! I have been shipping out WerePups and related products for over a year and a half now, and silicone ones since Oct.
Even if they are suspicious, you'd think they wouldn't accuse me to PayPal until I at least had time to meet a reasonable deadline. This can cause problems with our business - that account is my husband and i's main source of income.

Anyway, it's all sorted out now, and I'm sorry again for venting about it here, but it was really reassuring just to hear from some of you and know that there wasn't something I did wrong here making everyone suddenly think I'm a scam artist or something...I know, I can be a worry wort. Melissa, don't think for a minute that anything is your fault, I'm really flattered that you are so trusting and I appreciate the sweet words :)
alienor

Post by alienor »

Asia, I feel very guilty for what happened to you, because it's ME who invited you here :(
alienor

Post by alienor »

Is it here yet?? Is it done yet??"
Image ImageImage I have the pic in my mind :lol:
alienor

Post by alienor »

:mrgreen: :lol:
SherryF

Post by SherryF »

I just saw this thread. Those pups are SOOOO cute,I think I must have........lol :D

Please post pics of your pups when you get them so we can see!

Why did I not see this before I got my tax return and paid bills with it,lol :banghead:

Asia,
Are you planning anymore Ebay sales in the future on these silicone pups?

My Nadia Sierra

Sherry••••• :mrgreen:
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Lol! Glad to hear some hubbies approve of baby werewolves hehe you gotta post a pic of him holding Ezra when you get him! men with babies...can they be as cute as this guy?

Also, look at the little Freddy Krueger baby! These pics are from the show I just did that was mentioned earlier. All the Pups I took with me were my originals, and one order I was working on at my booth, none were for sale

The parents of that baby were such big Freddy Krueger fans, that they just handed me their 8 week old son to bring into Robert Englund's room and get a picture with him...isn't that wild? Having a kid I can't image handing her over to anyone at that age.....maybe during the terrible two's I might hahaha!

Anyway, I agree - Melissa please don't feel bad for posting the feedback. You ladies here are beyond awesome, and Alienor don't ever apologize for bringing me here!!! I've been loving just checking out the babies everyone has here, making new friends, and LEARNING so much!! Thank you!!

As for eBay sales, I'm not sure I will go that route anymore. You ladies here even gave me some good advice to try Etsy next time, so when time frees up I might just do that. eBay really does rob you of so much money, I never realized before until those Pups. I'll be happy to come and post when I have time free'd up before going anywhere else.
Last edited by AsiaEriksensWerePups on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Thanks! got it working and edited the post!
alienor

Post by alienor »

very nice to see your pics :foryou:
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Finally!!! The first DF WerePups are being poured today :)
I'll be back with updates and pics within the coming weeks, ladies!
SweetiePieApril

Post by SweetiePieApril »

So exciting!!
stephsbubs

Post by stephsbubs »

oh YAY! :elephant:
tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

Aaaaaw so cute!
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
SherryF

Post by SherryF »

Asia,
Do you take a deposit for a pup and then the balance is paid when finished? Trying to figure it into the budget to get one of your pups. :mrgreen:

Thanks
Sherry

My Nadia Sierra

Sherry••••• :mrgreen: