WerePups?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Joz_Follee

WerePups?

Post by Joz_Follee »

Does anyone have their WerePups yet? If you do, please post photos. :D
SweetiePieApril

Re: WerePups?

Post by SweetiePieApril »

She's working on them :) Asia has been very busy with all the pup orders and getting ready for the show last weekend. Ill see if she can come on here and give you ladies an update!
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I love Fiona. Can't wait to have more information on the vinyl werepups.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
alienor

Post by alienor »

eh eh eh.....maybe I was wrong to give to Asia our link ? now she is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy :lol:
I would like Fiona too :D
Joz_Follee

Post by Joz_Follee »

I saw where someone that bought one of her WerePups on eBay had left feedback, and I thought perhaps it was someone here. :D
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Post by AsiaEriksensWerePups »

Hi gals,

Thanks for understanding! It has been a very busy month since I joined up here - I can assure you that nobody's order is MIA, it just really takes time to root all that hair, and I am sure that I'm not even half as fast as you all because you have been doing this so much longer than I have. I should clock the next one and then clock the last one and see how much experience I get from the DollFan litter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, Pups will start popping up in a few weeks I am hoping. I also had to finish a banner for Robert Englund before the Monster Mania show, and a concept sculpt for someone else which is not any kind of baby, it's a weird little non-organic, symmetrical thing is all I can say and, let me tell you honestly that symmetry is not my strongest point! :oops:

Of course, my friends, I have brought my WerePup work everywhere I go since the DF orders came in. I have been rooting hair everywhere I go, silly enough!
The show I went to came and went like a crazy whirlwind, but it was fantastic and we made lovely contacts for the WerePups film. I don't know if anyone here has seen the Subspecies vampire films or watched General Hospital? We got Anders Hove, the guy who played Cesar Fasion, and we're all really excited about it because we have a character that was inspired by his work.

So, anyway, at the show I was rooting hair right at my table and the only things I brought with me to sell were the little latex ones, and my husband's work. All of the silicone Pups in the photos were my own that I made before taking any orders, and someone else's order.

Anywho, any feedback on ebay is from people who bought the little 11" latex werepups, nobody from ebay has their big baby yet - the ones that I sent out in the past few weeks were the last few orders that I had before the ebay bang, and right now I am still working on the pale skinned Little Pete so his pics will be up soon.

Anyway, lots of love to you all - don't ever feel like you are bothering me, you can email me any time or even ad suggestions and custom specs if you come up with new ones while you're waiting.

All the best,

Asia
baby mad tracey

Post by baby mad tracey »

I love these ,is it possible to pay a deposit to order now or do we need to pay in full first ? :D
alienor

Post by alienor »

for hat I know, Asia accepts layaway :D
baby mad tracey

Post by baby mad tracey »

Thankyou ,i will email her and find out ,i love the were wolfs they are so cute :)
Joz_Follee

Post by Joz_Follee »

A melissa22474 on eBay left feedback for a WerePup on 3/03/12, and I was wondering if it's someone here? :D If so, could we please see your Pup? :D

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ckAsSeller
alienor

Post by alienor »

you left feedback before to received the baby ?
Joz_Follee

Post by Joz_Follee »

Melissa you're a brave soul. I would be afraid to leave feedback before I receive anything on eBay because if I never get it or it's defective how would a person be able to file a dispute? I'm just not that trusting of anyone!
alienor

Post by alienor »

I agree
Joz_Follee

Post by Joz_Follee »

I've been burned a few times, and I'm not that trusting at all. I certainly would never leave feedback for anyone until I actually have the item. It says that things are ok when maybe they aren't. In fact, I'm rather worried that I might have put down a deposit on vaporware since you don't actually have your WerePup. :? I hope that's not the case at all but time will tell.
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Melissa, I appreciate your being trusting, but no need to leave feedback until you receive the Pup. Can you Please release a statement telling the other DF members that I did not ask you for the feedback? I did not even know someone left feedback until this thread was brought to my attention.

I won't call anyone out in public, but Someone here has now opened a dispute on PayPal without even trying to contact me privately first, and I'm really upset about it. 

They only sent in their deposit on Feb 19th! as stated in previous posts and emails the normal quote is 6-8 weeks minimum, but I make them in the order the payments or deposit was received, so it can be give or take a few weeks, or more, depending on the workload. 

I understand that everyone wants everything now, and it's frustrating to put up a large sum of money and then wait a few months with nothing to show for it, but I try to explain beforehand that it takes me so much time to make one right. I said that I had a few orders outside if DF forum to take care of before starting here. I would love to start on yours all first because I've gotten do much great advice and new friendship from you all - a lot more personal than the people who went to my site, emailed and said "I want this, here's your payment, when is it ready." but I can't just put those customers aside. I also have other work outside of this, and I appreciate this of you who have been supporting me and understanding the show (which was planned before all the orders here), the movie, and all the orders. 

Here's the original quote from the customer:
"Hi Asia, this is a deposit on your WerePup, Fiona. I love the photo of Fiona on your web site. I would like for her to be similar to that one. Please don't rush… I am a person that likes something done right rather than fast. I will pay you the final $250 upon completion. Thank you!"

Please, all I can ask is that you just give me a fair amount of time here? It's only been a few weeks, and i'm so new at this, i just want it done right. I know waiting stinks, but I'm working....hard, that's why I don't post so much here. :( 
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Just double checked every email or inbox I have, and I found no attempt to contact me. I really hope that if anyone else has a problem, they will please contact me first before opening disputes? Emailing me is not bothering me and I encouraged everyone to email me whenever I am quiet or if you have questions, because with all the orders, I am withdrawing a bit into the hair rooting and pouring. I am really afraid now that this person is going to give me a bad rep even before I had a chance to try, and there will be an onslaught of people attacking me for refunds, which an artist who hand makes product cannot afford. Me and my husband have been selling handmade items for years, we do work for Robert Englund and we have an entire well reputed collectibles company that would stand behind our work. This is very different from the regular places in the horror genre and tradeshows that we sell at, and so far it has been way more supportive and helpful, but it is very stressful to be going through this after only four weeks.
medici

Post by medici »

Wow a dispute after one month waiting only??? I am sorry, but that sounds more like buyers remorse to me. I think all collectors of silicones knows that creating them does take time because the drying times of silicones is different to that of vinyls (heck; even a reborn can take a month to create and that is only one.....). I also imagine there to be a lot more rooting :dunno:

I am sorry Asia, because to me that sounds totally unreasonable to expect.

Your werepups are delightful and I sure am looking forward to see them coming home in the weeks and months to come.

Hugs

Anne
alienor

Post by alienor »

Asia, Dear, don't be uspset, we, ALL, know how much time is necessary to make a silicone, some artists ask 18 months, maybe more .....
Last edited by alienor on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SweetiePieApril

Post by SweetiePieApril »

So sorry you are having people causing drama :( I can't imagine how much of a load you have with the huge amount of orders you got at one time. Don't let those few that are impatient get to you :)