Index PG. 18!!!! Ladies...Show us your MUGS!! PLEASE???

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
cookielover

Re: Index PG. 18!!!! Ladies...Show us your MUGS!! PLEASE???

Post by cookielover »

Thank you both for your pictures! Sorry we lost so many to Photobucket!!!! Ruth and Erin
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Marisolkawaii

r

Post by Marisolkawaii »

:hi ya:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adaberny

Post by Adaberny »

with my recent creation, scarlett brown :heart: a bit blurry because I had to resize it...

Babies

Post by Babies »

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am new to this forum and reborning. I love babies and baby dolls! I just finished painting my first reborn doll, and I've starting painting my second while I wait for some mohair to finish the first. I'm glad to be here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Thank you both for joining our index! Erin and Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Melissa22474

Post by Melissa22474 »

:hi ya:
I'm trying to figure out how to do pics again so sorry I'm still working on it. Anyways wanted to say a quick hello to all. I'm a returning doll fan I use to always have a account under same exact name. Even tho its been a couple years since I held a account I always pop in now and then along with staying updated with many artist on fb. I took ill for along time but my love of dolls and for the art has NEVER faded. I see many old names I recognize and I see a lot of new people also. So I'm glad to be back and look forward to seeing everyone's lovely dollys. :elephant:

Melissa Greeno
pastyjen

Post by pastyjen »

Well, almost five years after joining I'm finally uploading my mug. Eventually I'll make it my avatar but for now I'll leave Walter up as he's been my avatar since the beginning.
"I am certain that after the dust of centuries has passed over our cities, we, too, will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or in politics, but for our contribution to the human spirit." --President John F. Kennedy
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Thank you so much for adding your picture to the collection. Some of the pictures were lost due to Photobucket -- hopefully they will be replaced. Happy Holidays to all, Erin and Ruth
Tinneke

Post by Tinneke »

hy Ladies her we are a few years ago on one of or shows and we come back in 2019 for doing shows in the states we like the people who visite us up the shows they are kind and friendetly we miss that all ready so in 2019 We come back and would to like meet everyone
10288 thank you all for your loyalty all that years :toast:
leahthemermaid

Post by leahthemermaid »

Here 💜💜 my dolly insta is @pinkcandyleah
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Thank you for putting your picture up -- much appreciated. Welcome to DollFan! Erin and Ruth
StacyA

Post by StacyA »

FB_IMG_1524593146028.jpg
StacyA

Post by StacyA »

Day I married the Love Of My Life!
MG Dolls

Post by MG Dolls »

erin1958 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm I figure since so many of you have just come from the doll show, and saw each other in person anyway, perhaps you'll be a bit less hesitant to post a pic of yourself?? For the benefit of those who didn't get to go, and just because it is SOOOO NICE to put faces with names, I'm asking, maybe even begging a little, for all of you to post a somewhat recent photo of yourself for us all to meet, face to face. I'll even start. And I am CERTAINLY NOT SOME BATHING BEAUTY, OR SKINNY, OR ANYTHING TO RAVE ABOUT, so no one need be embarrassed about a thing. We all are beauties in our own right. POST AWAY.......PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

Here is me and my DH, Thomas, in a restaurant just a couple of weekends ago. :shock: :o :shock: WOW, I need some sun!!
Nice to meet you! Putting my mug on here too lol how much fun! Image

* Changes to business MG Dolls - Professional Prototype Artist Melissa George *
Ebay member - melissageorgedolls https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/melissageorgedolls. I have one on there now. I am making dolls again and sharing on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/mgdolls. I am sharing over the course of the next few days how to do the photography without photoshop using your smart phone, I am also providing some free html's for my Patreon's along with the links to the awesome new programs I have found.

I was infiltrated and had to move away, my mental health is perfect according to the doctors, it was just the company I was keeping that was the issue. My kids live with the father mostly and there is no child abuse, that was a lie told when I left my husband by someone to gain publicity, I am not happy about it but I am moving on with my one and only love of my life, Smooth and I have never been happier. The past can stay there. I will not charge anyone, I was never going to, I am happy. Looking forward to sharing good times with you all and feeling better than ever now I learnt the truth. My new email is mgdollsbymelissagailgeorge@gmail.com :hi ya:
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Hello and welcome to Dollfan, I have been a fan of yours for a long time and am so glad to see you here. My favorite air dry paints ever were your brand. Haven't found anything I like better.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
MandyJ

Post by MandyJ »

It's lovely to see the old faces of my dear doll friend's XX

Below is one of myself on the left looking a bit dishevelled and one of my sister's.

The person taking the photo is my other sister who passed away in May this year.

We were doing an all night quilting session for charity, it was a fun yet tiring night.

47499555_2078697122372120_2655802613848604672_n.jpg
and below is my other sister who took the photograph, Caroline

IMG_20210513_164921_327.jpg
Krista K Pawz Creations

Post by Krista K Pawz Creations »

Look at all the beautiful faces!
I’m so glad I rejoined after way too many years away!
Me and my boy Raven
D1178CAD-FDEA-40D9-AA25-F4EF2BC92932.jpeg