• Advertisement

This advertisement does not display to subscribed users

Anyone with Real Pics of Monika Levenig Jenna Leigh?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.

Anyone with Real Pics of Monika Levenig Jenna Leigh?

Postby Melody » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I am always so disappointed with the Masterpiece dolls after receiving them since they seldom look like the photos. I've noticed that the dolls in the photos often have human hair wigs which makes all the difference in the world. I did see a recent doll a friend of mine bought that I liked, but it has since been sold out. Does anyone have an actual photo of Monika Levenig's Jenna Leigh - preferably with the brown hair? I really like this doll, but again, the promo photos show her with a human hair wig.

Would love to see the actual mfg. doll.
Melody

Advertisement

This advertisement does not display to subscribed users

Re: Anyone with Real Pics of Monika Levenig Jenna Leigh?

Postby Beachwalker Mandy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

I apologise for the very poor picture but is this the Jenna you mean? I was very satisfied with her. I love her hair, it is silky soft and it could be human hair, I am not sure. The rubber bands tend to keep sliding off the braids and the fabric bands for little girls braids always slide right off Jenna's hair.
She is a darling girl, I think you would really be pleased.
Beachwalker Mandy

Re: Anyone with Real Pics of Monika Levenig Jenna Leigh?

Postby Melody » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 am

Hi, Mandy! Thanks for the post of your sweet Jenna. I have to say with all honesty, this is the first one I have seen that is actually cuter in RL than the promo photo - her hair is nice. The doll I am looking at however, is named Jenna Leigh and is a 26.5" toddler - she can take a pacifer. She looks chubby and cute and not as stiff as the last one I purchased.
Melody

Return to General Dolly Discussions