Can I Ask a Favor?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KeishaJay

Can I Ask a Favor?

Post by KeishaJay »

I really hate to ask, but I was wondering if anyone would pre-order a Livia Legler for me. I have to work when pre-ordering starts, and I can't count on any of my friends or family to remember. I'll pay the deposit before pre-ordering starts. I'd just like someone to order her for me when I can't. No payment necessary on your part for any of it.

I really appreciate it if anybody is willing to help me out.
Jaunty Jagoda

Re: Can I Ask a Favor?

Post by Jaunty Jagoda »

I can do it for you, I was already all to pre-order for 2 of my friends, so one more is fine with me :). I just need to work out how it works with ordering and shipping to different addresses.
I forgot to mention... I order directly from Gudrun (Germany), not sure if you're interested in that...
KeishaJay

Post by KeishaJay »

Thanks Jagoda, but Judy already offered, and she's here in the States. I'm a little afraid to buy from overseas, just for the shipping alone. :? So yeah, thank you very much for the offer. I really appreciate how nice everybody is on here. I wasn't really expecting any replies at all. You ladies are the best.
Jaunty Jagoda

Post by Jaunty Jagoda »

That's what I though :)