New Clothes for Toby! Great deals at Babies R Us.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
heatherfirewife

New Clothes for Toby! Great deals at Babies R Us.

Post by heatherfirewife »

We went to Babies R Us lastnight and bought Toby some new clothes. The BRU brand outfits were 50% off, and the boys outfits are SO CUTE! I had a hard time picking just 2! Then, my daughter found the little mickey mouse outfit and we had to get that one as well.
I took this quick iphone pictures lastnight. The lighting is bad, but you get the idea. I noticed today that there were several cute newborn outfits on the BabiesRus website in the clearance section. Clearance is an extra 10% off right now, and many of the outfits qualified for free shipping with shoprunner. I got 4 outfits (boy and girl) for $16!

ETA: Toby's $4.49 Frog outfit arrived today and I LOVE it! It came with a striped hat, but I like this froggy one better. It also came with a bib, but he isn't wearing it in the picture:
I love him in blue!
Here is Toby in his new duds from yesterday:
This little outfit was only $5! The hat was found separately in the clearance section for just $2.98. I think they look cute together.
This one is my favorite. It was $7.50. 2 pieces include the soft knit overalls and a full onesie:
The blanket is from TJ Maxx. I found it on clearance for only $7! It has the solid Turquoise on one side, and the above print on the other. I love it!

Here is the darling Mickey Mouse outfit. Romper and hat for $7.99. They also had Winnie the pooh, Tigger and maybe one other. I wish they had Minnie mouse and Piglet, but I didn't see them:

Then I bought this online:
$4.49
Plus a few other outfits! :)
Thanks for letting me share! :)
Last edited by heatherfirewife on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
britanie28532

Re: New Clothes for Toby! Great deals at Babies R Us.

Post by britanie28532 »

Soooo cute! Great deals!
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

Adorable and a great find on your part!
MonikaS
EmilyD

Post by EmilyD »

Love the outfits! I'm glad that you and your daughter are enjoying the babies :) Shopping is my favourite part of owning a reborn :lol: :heart:
Froggies4Brandi

Post by Froggies4Brandi »

Soooo super CUTE, and you def got some GREAT deals!! :dance:
sarahdaugherty

Post by sarahdaugherty »

He's getting so spoiled:) I adore the second photo! And he also makes a cute Micky. Thank you for sharing him with us!!! xXx
Lisa03

Post by Lisa03 »

Aww so cute!!! I love his new outfits:)...I cant wait for my baby to come home...he has so much new clothes waiting for him :mrgreen:
heatherfirewife

Post by heatherfirewife »

I added new pictures today. :) LOVE this little froggy outfit! :)
sarahdaugherty

Post by sarahdaugherty »

He's adorable! Blue is his color:)