DEDS sales

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
misteeIrene

DEDS sales

Post by misteeIrene »

I wonder how sales were? cant wait for more pics:)
Beth

Re: DEDS sales

Post by Beth »

Anyone care to tell???
Hugs,
Beth
Shelby Lynn

Post by Shelby Lynn »

I sold 5 of my 7 babies this weekend and I am thrilled, as last year I did not sell a thing! I really did have a good time. All the babies have wonderful new mommies!! As far as I know, most sellers did well. I'm in the car on the 10 hour drive home, now. I'm sure others will be on soon to post as well. :D
misteeIrene

Post by misteeIrene »

Awesome,,, congrats!!
BabyCre8tionsGia

Post by BabyCre8tionsGia »

Quite a few of our artists sold out and many more had great sales this year. Visitor attendance was more than double that of last year. I'm still on the road on the way home and will give u the visitor count when I get back on my computer later this week. I want to spend a day with my family and then I have to drive Suzette home to Houston them surgery on Wednesday so should be able to post by Friday it was a great show. Most everyone was happy and very pleased I will be posting the photos to the website as soon as I get the pics from our wonderful photographer Polly and our friend Jamie Diomond. Thank you to everyone who helped to make DEDSC 2013 a great show
Melissas Babies

Post by Melissas Babies »

I am home in my Jammies still!!! Show was awesome for me, New Mommies and new collectors. I can see this show becoming the Show of the year Way to go Gia and all
Creations from the Heart
I take paypal
money orders
checks
layaways available

http://www.doll-fan.com/gallery2/v/melissasbabies/
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 154&type=1
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

I went last year just to play..but I exhibited this year! a very different experience :shock: alot more work..but I met more people by being nailed down to one spot :lol:
great time! :dance: I sold 11 of my 23 reborns...got three custom orders and a couple more customers that will be repeat customers (I hope) :wink:
the shocker was winning an award for best rooting (of the contest entries) :headspin: THANK YOU JUDGES!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:
I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY CUSTOMERS FOR COMING THIS YEAR...IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE :hug: lotsa huggin' goin' on at my booth! :hug: :wink:
Dolly Hugs JaNan