Hello Alienor and Caroline,
my full body baby had no easy start
I wrote the following yesterday on my HP about this:
After the first torso of Julien (our full body vinyl kit) unfortunately had several serious defects, the second attempt of the mold construction is finally fine for reproduction. The order of the kits is placed and both prototypes are shipped.
I have been completely hit by the "Rebornfever" again and can`t wait to see "Julien" as a complete rebornbaby for the very first time. Of course it has also been a lot of fun to go shopping for "Julien" as he wears newborn size clothes. Although there are much more nice outfits for little baby girls around, I´m happy with my result.
For those who are interested, here is the process of sculpting the OOAK to the finished vinyl-kit in timing :
- Sculpting the OOAK "Julien" July / August 2012
- Transfer of the model to the wax mold maker - end of September 2012
- Receiving of the wax form - February 2013
- Receiving of the first vinyl deduction - early April 2013
- Receiving of the second torso in vinyl - early July 2013
- Minor defects on the torso have been fixed - completion - end of July 2013
- First delivery of the vinyl kits - mid September 2013 "
I think that I can show some pictures on the weekend.