Esme Eagles Release Date??

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
chelle77

Re: Esme Eagles Release Date??

Post by chelle77 »

I would not consider the sculpt botched... I think she is darling :heart:
Monique_B

Post by Monique_B »

I'm one that didn't get the hype about quinlynn. I thought she was pretty and had wonderful details but I wasn't a fan of the mouth. But I adopted a quinlynn on a whim one day and it's the best thing I ever did! Absolutely am head over heels for my girl and I LOVE her mouth! :heart:

Goes to show someone can feel one way about a sculpt until they actually see it in person. Then it's a whole new ball game! :)
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

Monique_B wrote:I'm one that didn't get the hype about quinlynn. I thought she was pretty and had wonderful details but I wasn't a fan of the mouth. But I adopted a quinlynn on a whim one day and it's the best thing I ever did! Absolutely am head over heels for my girl and I LOVE her mouth! :heart:

Goes to show someone can feel one way about a sculpt until they actually see it in person. Then it's a whole new ball game! :)
I can't think of another vinyl kit that I have reborned that has so much detail in the open mouth. I think Laura did an amazing job sculpting the tongue and gum area. Having those details transfer so well into vinyl shows how truly talented she is. :heart:
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

I didn't get an email!!! :( And I'm supposed to be on her email list!!! So glad I have you wonderful ladies here to keep me updated! :D
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
nanas newborns

Post by nanas newborns »

No email for me either and I should be on her list?? Will the kit be available in the USA from dealers at the same time?
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

From what I understand, Laura is the only USA dealer - even tho she's in Canada :lol:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Monique_B

Post by Monique_B »

I think I remember that one. She was really pretty and her skin tone was just gorgeous and flawless!

Angela I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think people were necessarily upset over the fact that you stated an opinion to say the kit just wasn't something you were a fan of, but more the descriptive way you explained your feelings towards it. I will also say it was pretty harsh and even as an extremely talented sculptor that is very successful in kit sales, I would be a little hurt to read that. It's your honest opinion however and you're welcome to have it. I'm just trying to explain where people are coming from. Don't know if it makes sense but I hope you understand no one is on the attack, they were just taken aback I'm thinking.
Beth

Post by Beth »

Do you mean this one? If so she's beautiful.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/baby-reborn-dol ... 7675.l2557
Hugs,
Beth
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

AngelaLovesBabies wrote:I wouldn't worry about it. I'm certainly not. And it's too stupid and insignificant to get in a dither about.
There are a lot of sculpts I LOVE.
There are a lot of sculpts I DON'T LOVE.

Same with everyone.
I have a unique sense of humor and way of describing things.
If Laura Lee Eagles is genuinely upset over a comment that some random chatter made on one of her dolls that sold out in one day, on a thread to find out how she can BUY MORE of her work, she is more than welcome to contact me and I will be her personal slave for a day! Whoo hoo! :elephant:

But in all honesty, I just don't think she gives a hoot. And I definetely don't blame her. I'm pretty positive she's not sitting in a coffee shop somewhere sipping her cappuccino reading that and sobbing.
LAUGHING??? Maybe??!! At us, and our UNCANNY ability to turn every little nuance into a major catastrophe?

But since you all seem a little "Put Out", by the comment, let me ADD once again,
I have NOT seen the dolls MOUTH. After Shannon described it, it sounds pretty darn COOL!

Please try to take my light hearted off topic commentary with a grain of salt, whether non offensive, slightly offensive or HOLY COW RUDE! :dunno:

I'm quite sure the doll is lovely in person. But honestly who the heck cares what I think?? LOL

If she seriously DID email me about it!! OMG Id drop dead! I'd be very embarrassed!

I will however try to describe sculpts with less PUNCH!!!
Sound reasonable? :trout:

I hope so. :D
I don't understand.
If you commented on something I am assuming that you saw it?
I am not bothered by your opinion nor do I believe that anyone thinks of it as catasrtophic...it is just that,your personal opinion...and you know what they say about opinions :lol:
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

AngelaLovesBabies wrote:Yes. I am familiar with what they say about opinions. Unfortunately. :eggsmile:
I simply meant that everyone has one. No big deal...
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

She just posted vinyl pics on facebook. Holy crap, this baby is gorgeous.
MacPhersonCrafts

Post by MacPhersonCrafts »

Meg wrote:what month is spring...for those on the other side of the planet :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love you Megooooooooooooooo
Too funny!!!
hugs B XXXXX
http://macphersoncrafts.com
Silicone Doll Kits now available
HayleyMassey

Post by HayleyMassey »

I have a dumb, but serious question for anyone who would like to answer.
Will Esme only come in "all vinyl", or will she have a soft body option too?
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Not a dumb question at all I assume she will be like Lincoln Eagles and come with the vinyl body with a cloth body that inserts into it :D
Meg

Post by Meg »

MacPhersonCrafts wrote:
Meg wrote:what month is spring...for those on the other side of the planet :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love you Megooooooooooooooo
Too funny!!!
hugs B XXXXX
Hey you! :lol: :lol: Why thank you ;)
KaylasKissableDarlings

Post by KaylasKissableDarlings »

HayleyMassey wrote:I have a dumb, but serious question for anyone who would like to answer.
Will Esme only come in "all vinyl", or will she have a soft body option too?
From Laura's Site and Esme's preorder page
"The Complete kit consist of
(1) Head (1) set of full limbs (1)full body Torso
(1) Fitted full limb cloth body included."
HayleyMassey

Post by HayleyMassey »

Ok, thanks Chelle and Kayla. :)